Sign in to follow this  
Timbo5115

Game crashes after saving Dantooine

I have TSLRP 1.7 installed on a fresh install of KOTOR II. I have gotten to Dantooine and just stopped the threat to the Administrator. When I get to the screen where they thank me, I have three options. Thank them, tell them I'm the only jedi, or demand a reward. No matter what I pick the game crashes.

Has anyone else gotten that?

Guest HaVoKeR

just had it too... will try again now...

everything worked just fine now, maybe it was because my game was on for something like, 3 hours and the graphic board was getting overheat (fixed it already=p)

Edited by HaVoKeR
new results

Guest HaVoKeR

i also had another crash (nihilus-visas movie fix) that other people had (fixed by removing an script from override), maybe you had it too? maybe its the same problem affecting all of us... hehe, what mods do you have? maybe a problem with the OS? i have XP PRO SP2...

I have XP Sp 3. This is actually on a Macbook Pro that I have dual booted. I thought it might be a mod conflict so I uninstalled everything, reinstalled and only installed TSRLM 1.7. So that is the only one installed at all.

I have tried going back in after a while and I still get the crash. I'm not sure if this is a directx conflict or a scripting conflict.

Thanks!

Guest HaVoKeR

yeah i had it only once... strange, other people had it too, its seems not something at our reach, maybe one of the modders will check and solve it.

i just got the visas crash as well...havent made it off telos yet. removed the script file for now anyway. maybe ill go to dantooine first then to check this out...

(i searched my folder where all the extracted mod folders are for the script file and found none so im not sure what else might cause the conflict)