Sign in to follow this  
Heartseeker

Handmaiden Jedi Issue - Need Help

Okay now I tried everything. Won't work, it never happened to me before.

According to KSE my influence is 98 and I have sparred with her 2 times. I'm currently at Nar Shaddaa (Peragus-->Telos--->Dantooine--->Nar Shaddaa is my progress) I'm level 18 but she refuse to to spar with me for the 3rd time keeps saying "i do not think you are ready for further instruction" bla bla. I think some sort of bug happened cause I remember having her as a Jedi with me on Nar Shaddaa with same progress in my other playthroughs. How do I fix this ?

If I need to change some numerics in Globals with KSE I can do that, but I'm not sure which one to alter. Can anyone help me out ?

EDIT: I had to load from a save file before landing on Nar Shaddaa, put me back for couple of hours of play time but I could finally made her Jedi. The problem was caused by "Prestige Class" selection. For some reason if I spar her for the 2nd time after choosing my Prestige Class, something goes wrong and I can make her Jedi at level 19 instead of 18. So I sparred her before choosing Prestige Class and then land on Nar Shaddaa, hit level 18 and it worked just fine. Maybe a one time issue but I'm writing it here so if it ever happens to anyone else maybe it would provide some help.

Edited by Heartseeker

Take her with you to the Refuge Sector, and heal the sick man. She will be impressed. Then go back to the Ebon Hawk and it should work. Also make sure you've talked with Kreia about her mother.