Sign in to follow this  
JadenTorr

Game crashes when loading saves

1) During the game, when did the problem occur? When I tried to load a saved game.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? Yes, I have installed TSLRCM and M4-78EP onto the vanilla game.

3) What version of the game do you have? Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? NA - I have the Steam version

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation? Fresh installation

6) What other mods have you installed? I have installed the TSLRCM and M4-78EP. No others.

7) Can you be more specific about the error? I downloaded and installed the 2 mods above and the game worked fine. I installed the mods in the following location: C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\.  It said restoration content on the main menu. After quitting and trying to reload a save game the next day, the game crashes. I opened the game's folder, and the mods are not in the override folder.

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod? Yes. It works the first time I play the game, but if I try to load a save, the game crashes again.

9) Have you tried using a different save game? Yes.

10) Have you tried starting a new game? Yes. The game still crashes now.

11) What OS do you use? Windows 8.1, 64 bit

12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the main menu screen? Yes, it is there.

Try adding Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 under graphics options in the .ini

Just got it.

In the .INI file, I changed to FullScreen=0 and added AllowWindowedMode=1

The game runs fine as long as it's not full screen. Thanks so much for your help!

Just got it.

In the .INI file, I changed to FullScreen=0 and added AllowWindowedMode=1

The game runs fine as long as it's not full screen. Thanks so much for your help!

I had the same problem - once the Saved Game is loaded, you should be able to go into full screen. It's weird, but hey it works