Sign in to follow this  
alb3rt

Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

I have not played either game or any of the previous versions. I would just like for some one to tell me which one is best for me. I don't play online but me and my brothers have three controllers so I am wondering if i can play multiplayer and if so which one has the best offline multiplayer. Also in the story mode can me and my brothers play together. Thank you please answer my question please

About the only one I can sort of answer might be for call of duty. In modern warfare2 you can play co-op in the single player missions so I would imagine it will be the same for black ops. About the only way in call of duty you can play multiplayer offline is through system link (so you still need 2 xbox's and 2 games).

Halo Reach can only do 2 player split screen campaign and I believe games like firefight aswell; or you could connect 2 xboxs by system link or upto 4 player online. But on the same console one of you would be still sitting out.

With Black Ops still not coming out for another 3 weeks I have no idea what multiplayer options it has, but I'll probably get it on it's release day as it's my day off ^^ so I can tell you then if your still interested.