Sign in to follow this  
Renodil

Thief Catching quest

You don't actually retrieve the equipment you just find out who the thief is so all you have to do now is go back to Suulru and tell him you dealt with the thief.

There is no way to end the dialog in this way. Perhaps I didn't speak to her about that she is a thief.

And as is believe I can't pass this quest...

There is no way to end the dialog in this way. Perhaps I didn't speak to her about that she is a thief.

And as is believe I can't pass this quest...

That is probably what happened.

Like I said the quest says to find out who the thief is not to recover the equipment.

So if you have a save from before load that up and ask her is she is the thief then it will probably work.

That is probably what happened.

Like I said the quest says to find out who the thief is not to recover the equipment.

So if you have a save from before load that up and ask her is she is the thief then it will probably work.

Dantooine was ther first planet I visited after taking the Ebon Hawk from Atris, but all I did - passed through Enclave and Crystall Cave. After that I left for Nar Shaddaa and Dxun. So in fact Dantooine is the third planet.

Anyway I'll take this case into account in the future.

And I hope that it'll be fixed.

For me with TSLRCM 1.8.4 the quest is basically broken if you find Kaevee before getting the Thief Catching quest since she vanishes and you can't get her to admit to being a thief and the options from Jorran are removed. I was able to edit my save with KSE though, and set Thief Catching to: "30) You found the thief - she's a former padawan from the Jedi Enclave. You convinced her to stop the thefts."

That allowed me to finish the quest.