Sign in to follow this  
Guest KTEJN

Walkthrough?

Guest KTEJN

Sup guys, first let me say finally, I found it! You wouldn't believe how difficult it was for me to find (or find out to be more precise!) someone has actually done it with all the gizka being down and whatever. And second, good job and thank you very much! With that out of the way, I'm wondering...

... is there a walkthrough that would for the restored stuff? Yeah yeah explore everything on my own and whatever but that's not what I asked. I guess I have an OCD or whatever but I love it when I can check for the best paths to take, the various rewards, when I can get the most out of a game and so on and so forth. I just hate it when I find out I have missed out on a quest or something.

It's not really hints and solutions I'm looking for but rather a list of possibilities, so to speak. Though I don't think I'll get lucky, will I...

(oh and I seem to recall using the high level force powers & advanced ai mods - will they blend, I mean work?)

Edited by KTEJN

Guest KTEJN

So no answer, huh – though most probably the answer would be no anyway!

Guest KTEJN

Yeah that was basically my line of thought as well, but it never hurts to ask does it! Particularly considering the list of changes or additions or simply put new content is pretty big. I guess I will let myself be carried on the winds of uncertainty!