Sign in to follow this  
Boilpoint

WotOR 2.0?

I was looking through the WotOR thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173733) and noticed that the mod is broken up into a few different parts: the main download off FileFront, two patches, the need to remove two .utc files, and then the lightsaber 7 pack. I noticed that later in the thread T7 says:

Lightsaber 7 pack Try this mod. It has all the sabers from my 6 pack plus qui-gon's. Also included in Uthars utc with Blood of Malevolence. I meant to release this with WotOR but I didn't have the time and it looks like I won't have the time to add the other things I wanted to so I won't hold it back. The sabers can use all 7 colors in KotoR, although you will have to cheat them in(I know it sucks, but like I said I don't have the time to finnish it.) ANyway It will work without glitches with WotOR, but I can't guarantee it will cooperate with other mods.

I'll be honest, I have just starting playing with mods for KOTOR, and so haven't done a play through even with the above adjustments. But it seems like T7 wasn't quite done with this mod, or atleast it wasn't all one clean mod install in 2007. Does anyone know if he finished it somewhere else, or if someone else cleaned it up? If not, it seems like (with the correct permissions) that this would be a mod people would want. Thoughts?

• Like 1