Coldwind

Starting out and getting direction

Hey all! So I'm quite new to the community here, and been planning on starting another modded Kotor 1 and 2 game over Mobile, but I had an idea for a mod that I wanted to create before starting.

It started out trying to look for a mod that allowed our trustworthy Zabrak, bao dur to use robes or at least a set of robes he could use and found these cool electro mesh robes (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768557554)

Only problem is well somehow they're still not usable by him per the mod description. But that's when I started coming up with ideas. See I'd like to try making a mod that adds essentially custom endgame robes to find across each planet that would fit a typical build that they'd have.

Making the robes for everyone else seemed simple enough and I'd just need to be pointed where to start on them but I really liked the look of the elctromesh robes above for Bao due but I don't know what I'd have to do to add and mod them in so he could use them