Untold Prophecy

Evasto's Luke Skywalker Lightsaber conversion

A while ago I received permission from Evasto to upload his Luke Skywalker hilt pack to Deadlystream to help preserve the mod. Evasto gave me permission to really do whatever with it, due to him moving away from Kotor modding in favor of other games.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to update this mod for me in a few areas to make it a little more modern with the times.

Specifically, I had three requests for the hilt pack:

1. Split each hilt into it's own separate unique lightsaber instead of replacing the vanilla Green lightsaber.

2. Make each saber compatible with Crazy34's New_Lightsaber_Blade_Model_TSL replacer as an additional install option with TSL patcher.

3. Throw each saber's crystal into a unique location to obtain without SGE or cheats (one hilt's crystal in Daraala's inventory on Dantooine, one hilt's crystal in Geeda's inventory on Nar Shaddaa, one hilt's crystal in Kex's inventory on Dxun).

If anyone can help out, I would greatly appreciate it! 

Done. In K2, crystals were added to the inventories of Daraala, Geeda and Kex. K2 version is compatible with Movie-style Jedi Master robes, Movie Robes 2.2 and Jedi Journeyman Robes (Luke ROTJ Outfit).

In K1, crystals were added to the inventories of Orgultoovak (Two-head) on Tatooine, Eli Gand on Kashyyyk and Tyvark on Manaan.

For the items to appear, you need to have a save before the first conversation with the merchants. The mod adds scripts to merchant dialogues, so compatibility with non-English versions hasn't been confirmed.

Haven't tested TSLPatcher installation setup. This and updating the Readme file is up to you.

ROTJ Luke Pack by Evasto 2023 beta.7z

• Like 1