Sign in to follow this  
The Slick Obi

K1 Jedi Prestige Classes

After using InSidious' most excellent Lightsaber and Force Forms and seeing a K2 exclusive mechanic inserted (nearly) seamlessly into K1, I started thinking: is it possible to add the Prestige classes into the first game?. I know the smaller amount of level ups would not make them as worth wild, but, could it be done?

you can't make new Forcing Using classes. making new normal classes are perfectly alright.  Also mechanic wise, the player character and any npcs can have up to 2 classes. Because i have been busy with work and stuff. I haven't gotten to my idea of a Jedi Specialization mod idea yet.

• Like 1

you can talk to Insidious to use his assets to work out your ideas. If you look into Juhani's utc file and in the inventory section in her file and look into the Natural item, you will find a stealth belt in there.

For example, you can have a Side quest that you can make for "Jedi" Presitage class and use the hide that reflective of your presitage class ideas. Also possiblity of useage of baseitem