Untold Prophecy

Lore/Continuity armor fixes and rebalances

Much like @constantinople33's mod Lore-Friendly Qel-Droma Robes, I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to take a crack at reskinning/rebalancing some various items in K1 and K2 that don't match their visual depictions or properties as they have been show in other media. List below:

Exar Kun's Light Battlesuit (K1 & K2)- Could be rebalanced into something akin to the Jal Shey robes and be reskinned to resemble other depictions .
Ulic Qel-Droma's Mesh Suit (K2)- Similar to the Battlesuit above, possibly rebalanced and reskinned.

Darth Bandon's Fiber Armor (K1)- There's reskins of this out there already, but seeing this be rebalanced into armored robes that fill a darkside role similar to the Qel-Droma Robes could be interesting.
Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber (K2)- If this could be made upgradeable in addition to the base traits it already has, I feel like it would have a better place in the loot pool.
Mask of Tulak Hord (K1)- Replace the model with the Sith Mask, adds Weapon Focus: Lightsaber, adds Heavy Armor Requirement, +2 Fortitude Save, +1 Con, +1 Str, -3 Wisdom, restrict darkside.
Marka Ragnos' Gauntlets- Rebalance to restrict darkside, +2 Will, +1 Wis, +1 Char, +1 energy resistance, -1 Force resistance  

Arca Jeth's Robes (K2)- Recolor to be similar to the Ossus Keep robe's tone to set it apart from Nomi's robes.

Sith Mask (K1 & K2)- Remove Heavy Armor requirement, remove feat bonus, +1 Will Save, -1 Dex, +2 Persuasion,  
All Krath Armors (K1 & K2)- Reskin to a blood and gold color to match depictions in Tales of the Jedi, add force resistance to each one with increasing effect depending on the tier of armor.

All of these are ideas/suggestions, not set in stone needs (especially for the rebalances). My goal is to share the idea and let someone much more talented and capable run wild with the premises. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Much like @constantinople33's mod Lore-Friendly Qel-Droma Robes, I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to take a crack at reskinning/rebalancing some various items in K1 and K2 that don't match their visual depictions or properties as they have been show in other media. List below:

Exar Kun's Light Battlesuit (K1 & K2)- Could be rebalanced into something akin to the Jal Shey robes and be reskinned to resemble other depictions .
Ulic Qel-Droma's Mesh Suit (K2)- Similar to the Battlesuit above, possibly rebalanced and reskinned.

Darth Bandon's Fiber Armor (K1)- There's reskins of this out there already, but seeing this be rebalanced into armored robes that fill a darkside role similar to the Qel-Droma Robes could be interesting.
Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber (K2)- If this could be made upgradeable in addition to the base traits it already has, I feel like it would have a better place in the loot pool.
Mask of Tulak Hord (K1)- Replace the model with the Sith Mask, adds Weapon Focus: Lightsaber, adds Heavy Armor Requirement, +2 Fortitude Save, +1 Con, +1 Str, -3 Wisdom, restrict darkside.
Marka Ragnos' Gauntlets- Rebalance to restrict darkside, +2 Will, +1 Wis, +1 Char, +1 energy resistance, -1 Force resistance  

Arca Jeth's Robes (K2)- Recolor to be similar to the Ossus Keep robe's tone to set it apart from Nomi's robes.

Sith Mask (K1 & K2)- Remove Heavy Armor requirement, remove feat bonus, +1 Will Save, -1 Dex, +2 Persuasion,  
All Krath Armors (K1 & K2)- Reskin to a blood and gold color to match depictions in Tales of the Jedi, add force resistance to each one with increasing effect depending on the tier of armor.

All of these are ideas/suggestions, not set in stone needs (especially for the rebalances). My goal is to share the idea and let someone much more talented and capable run wild with the premises. 

And possibly Aleema Keto's robe to be a little more consistent with this look from Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith?

• Like 1

@Sith HolocronI had meant for this to go into the Requests section, but it's been a bit since I've posted and it seems to have missed the sub category. You're welcome to keep it here if you think it fits fine, but I intended for it to be in the other category and apologize if this looks like spam in the wrong forum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Untold Prophecy said:

@Sith HolocronI had meant for this to go into the Requests section, but it's been a bit since I've posted and it seems to have missed the sub category. You're welcome to keep it here if you think it fits fine, but I intended for it to be in the other category and apologize if this looks like spam in the wrong forum. 

I'm still not on staff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1