Revanbeta50

kotor workbench flickering fix please help

Presumably you’ve installed a mod which alters the appearance of the workbench incorrectly.

You should know by now which questions you’re going to be asked.

List the mods you have installed and actually look in your override folder to see if anything in there changes the workbench.

Considering the performance you put on in your other thread about think people dislike you, you’re not making like easy for yourself.

There are some great people here who’re always happy to help, but none are mind readers and none have infinite patience.

• Like 2

Alright sorry holocrcon I understand btw thx for telling me to read the rules 

On 1/9/2023 at 12:47 AM, Revanbeta50 said:

No I don't think it is cus that's exactly why this site exists 

1 hour ago, Marius Fett said:

Presumably you’ve installed a mod which alters the appearance of the workbench incorrectly.

You should know by now which questions you’re going to be asked.

List the mods you have installed and actually look in your override folder to see if anything in there changes the workbench.

Considering the performance you put on in your other thread about think people dislike you, you’re not making like easy for yourself.

There are some great people here who’re always happy to help, but none are mind readers and none have infinite patience.

Ok got it and about the mod it's not a tsl patch it's a manual download it says put it in override 

You need to tell us the name of the mod(s) you're using when you're asking for help. That is what the site rules mean when it says listing all the mods you use.

Don't expect others to know the existence of every single mod out there, and don't expect others to just know which mod you're using by screenshots and videos alone when you don't provide extra information. Telling us the name of the mods allow us to check out how the mod works and help to identify the cause of your issue and figure out possible solutions.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Revanbeta50 said:

Didn't u watch the video 

Why is the video taken during the Carth cutscene?

You could've just pressed Caps Lock on your keyboard to enter the first person camera mode which is ideal for screenshots, the screenshot below was taken like this and required no mods to do, it's a vanilla feature.

319096934_swkotor2022-11-1400-14-04.png.

Even if you were going to record the bug from your Phone, having the workbench shown using the first person mode would put the bug right in the forefront. Your video, on the other hand, has it in the background which doesn't really help us, and as SH has already said, if you post a video with no text as context no one can really help you!

11 hours ago, Revanbeta50 said:

Alright sorry holocrcon I understand btw thx for telling me to read the rules 

On 1/9/2023 at 4:47 PM, Revanbeta50 said:

No I don't think it is cus that's exactly why this site exists 

That quote of yours is not from this thread, it's from your other thread... that isn't really relevant in this thread.

Ok got it and about the mod it's not a tsl patch it's a manual download it says put it in override 

When someone on this site tells you to do something... you do it exactly how they tell you to do something.

You were told to "List the mods you have installed", you instead tell us that the mod you're using is a manual install... why don't you tell us the mod you're using, we're modders... all you need to give us is a full name of the mod and we'll know exactly what mod you're talking about and how it is installed.

And, if you list all the mods you have installed we might be able to say "Oh, this mod here conflicts with this other mod!" and tell you what files you need to delete... but until we, the modders, know what mods you have installed we can't possibly know what caused your problem or how to fix it.