LadyTevish

Request mod to have Kreia wear Atris robes

I think the Peragus one is fine, it's a little funny seeing her switch outfits after she wakes up but it's so minor, it's not even worth worrying about.  I do think I need a no hands version though, The game is like NOPE during the final fight lol.

Try the attached. As with the previous one, you'll have to edit the appropriate Appearance row, this time Party_NPC_Kreia_Evil_No_Hands, ID 651. Same drill as before - change modeltype to B, replace all instances of P_KreiaEvil0hBB with DP_AtrisRb0H, add the appropriate texture name, and add in the normalhead ID.

TSL_Kreia_Atris_Robes_No_Hands.7z

One question, sorry to be a pest.  Before I implemented the changes to the 'seppuku' line, Kreia remained with her 'good' head throughout the whole Enclave convo, when leaving with Handmaiden and speaking with Atris.  She only turned to her 'evil' head when we first see her at Malachor.  Now she turns 'evil' when she chats with Visas before entering the Enclave.  Is there something that changed in the model?  It's like it's it's picking up a different column in heads.2da. I redid the changes to appearance.2da from scratch just to be sure I wasn't imagining things.  I only noticed when I went back to re-record the conclave scene.

I did, but it worked as expected prior to the 'Dan' changes.  As a test, I replaced the b model and texture only and got a funky 'combined' result.  So the new model is doing something the old one wasn't.

image.png.03a653d7c501357db1620ffbe54d2448.png

Here's my heads.2da file

image.png.4cd3cfe9d69e564f3b75b7209a662f0a.png

headtexvvve - Dark Kreia's meeting with Sion on Malachor

headtexvve - ??

headtexve - her final appearance.  With the new 'seppuku' model, it appears to be triggering this head halfway through the enclave scene (starting with her convo with Visas)

It may also be a variable that's set in a_650kreia_move (when she stands up and starts walking toward the council chamber and Visas) but my KotorTool doesn't seem to have it and it's not part of any of my mods. 

Anyways, it's all good.  If need be I'll create a cmd script file that will replace one version of heads.2da (without the headtexve) with the other one and I'll run it after the enclave scene, or find a way to trigger something in-game. ^-^

Most of the various head tex columns are for the DS transitions. They start at "headtexe" and work backwards (right to left) - Evil, Very Evil, Very Very Evil, Very Very Very Evil. These equate to D1, D2, D3, and D, respectively, for vanilla player head textures. Although as applied in heads.2da all the vanilla heads only make use of two DS textures, D1 and D2, with D1 covering the first three stages and D2 only applying at the VVVE stage.

By default Kreia should never make use of DS transitions, since she is locked at neutral alignment in her party incarnation. However, per that screenshot you posted from Visas's viewpoint, they may script a change for that scene which would apply since that's a stunt NPC, not party Kreia. I haven't looked through the TSLRCM scripts for that module as yet though, so I'm unsure of the specifics of what goes on under the hood.

What is it exactly you are wanting to do?

So that was just from my experimentation with the new custom head.  Without the vvve filled in with P_KreiaEvilH, she has the good head when chatting with Sion upon Malachor for the first time (with her evil robes).  See below.  The vve doesn't seem to make a difference.  Without the ve filled in, she has the good head during the final battle.  That's why I filled them in like that.  I tested all of them and those were the only ones i noticed that had an effect.  She doesn't go DS until after the enclave, except maybe in the tomb, so those seem to be the only relevant fields.

Without vvve

image.png.073ce629a558a311a91ef98394459900.png vs image.png.807f25542293187c82d0dbc68474541b.png

Without ve (finale)

image.png.ef5994eb04e07529e0920924680616e5.png vs image.png.bc2a448702f993af760942485bcfe6ae.png

However with ve filled in, she also swaps to the evil head just before chatting with Visas at the enclave, which is not desirable.  If possible I would like to avoid that.

If it is not possible, then I will merely have 2 copies of the heads.2da and switch them after the enclave, which I'm okay with.  99% working is fine for me! :)

You can just add new rows in heads.2da that use my head model and then specify the texture you want in the alttexure column (leave the DS transitions blank). Then point to that row ID in the normalhead column in appearance.2da for the specific row you want to change.

That was an unexpectedly elegant solution.  And it works! :D

As a fellow programmer, I commend you, and I bow down to your modding genius. ^-^