Peragus Legal Loading Screen

B21ybOj.png

MOD AUTHOR: Sith Holocron

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 27 NOV 2022

UPDATED RELEASE: 02 DEC 2022

FOR WHAT GAME: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Description:

Once again, I return to Peragus.

Tonight, I was asking about a different legal screen that is included in the TSL games files but isn’t used.  During that brief exchange, I showed off the legal screen that I use which is based on Trench’s desktop wall paper of the Peragus asteroid field.  You’ve likely seen Trench's take on Peragus' exposed core in one of my other mods.  By popular demand - that is entirely represented by Lewok, apparently - I now release it to the general public.

The version for 16:9 widescreen settings can be found in the “16_9” folder.

The version for 4:3 widescreen settings can be found in the “4_3” folder.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Installation:

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the TGA file fitting your screen settings into the SWKotOR2/Override folder.

Though I haven’t researched this part personally as I don’t use the Steam version of KotOR2, Effix offers the following information for Steam users:

“If you're playing with the Steam version of "Widescreen UI (Stretch fix)" then you will need to remove or rename its Legal.tga.

Location should be something like: [Path to Steam]\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\639641660”

To Uninstall:

Take it out again. ;)

Known Bugs:

None known at this time.

Special Thanks:

To Trench: For making that desktop wallpaper, oh so long ago.

To Effix: For leaving the comment about the Steam user suggestion that I ruthlessly copied from.

Legal Disclaimer:
-------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of me.  This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. 

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Steam Workshop.  Ever.

I may release this on NexusMods at a later date but I don't wish others to do so.  Usage in other mods must be requested and approved by me before your use.