Sign in to follow this  
PapaZinos

MOD:PapaZinos' Alternates

PapaZinos' Alternates

This page is a database of alternatives to some of my mods that I felt needed to be placed elsewhere than their normal page. Think of it as like a collection of some of your favorite snack brands, but only the flavors that most people don't buy. Few looking for cool ranch Doritos want to find themselves surrounded instead by the clam chowder, German potato, or Caribbean citrus jerk flavors, so those of you with more niche palettes can come here to find what you are looking for. Here you can find your clam chowder Doritos.

These alternates may be created for several reasons, primarily by request. Thus this page may serve as a resource for other modders who feel these versions better suit their own mods.

I will provide a brief description for each, any other pertinent info or instructions can be found on their original mod page as linked. For most people, I recommend using the versions of the mod found on those original pages, unless directed here by another mod you are using or you simply find the changes described below to your liking.

Mods Available:

Ultimate Ebon Hawk Repairs for K1 - No Animation Edition -- Version 1.03 of the parent mod offered a version of itself that removed all of the misaligned blinking animations from the models. Since version 2.0, these animations have been aligned to their textures, but anyone who got used to or simply prefers the ship without them can download a version here that removes them, and otherwise is up-to-date with v2.0.0 changes.

Ultimate Ebon Hawk Repairs for TSL - No Animation Edition -- Version 1.1 of the parent mod offered a version of itself that removed all of the misaligned blinking animations from the models. Since version 2.0, these animations have been aligned to their textures, but anyone who got used to or simply prefers the ship without them can download a version here that removes them, and otherwise is up-to-date with v2.0.2 changes.

Ultimate Harbinger Repairs - No Dirt Overlay -- Upon request, I have created an alternate version of the Harbinger mod that removes TSL's dirt overlay from every model on the ship. This may be beneficial to those using certain HD texture mods for the ill-fated cosmological hammerhead.

LEH_EHawk01 for TSLI added an alternate version of TSL's Ebon Hawk cockpit that uses the LEH_EHawk01 texture that the first game/prologue used. Compatibility options for the various animation options, and up-to-date with v2.0.2 of Ebon Hawk Repairs. This is primarily for people looking for compatibility options for texture mods that offer high resolution or otherwise retextured versions of LEH_EHawk01 but not LEH_EHawk02. If you are looking for a high resolution version of LEH_EHawk02, try tjsase's TSL HD Cockpit Skyboxes.

These modifications are not supported by Obsidian Entertainment, Lucasarts, Disney or any licensers/sponsors thereof. Use of any of these modifications is at your own risk and neither the aforementioned companies nor the author may be held responsible for any damages caused to your computer via usage of any modifications found on this page.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2022
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

• Like 2

I have now added a No Animation version of Ultimate Ebon Hawk Repairs for K1, which removes the blinking light animations for the various monitor buttons around the ship. Compatible with the same number of texture mods -- feel free to follow the link to the original mod for more info.

Now available are some alternates for the TSL Ebon Hawk cockpit that use the K1 model exterior out the window. This creates TSL compatibility for K1 mods that offered higher resolution versions of the texture that K1 used, which previously could not be used in the second game because of the vastly different mapping.

• Like 1