ConansHair

[Request] Kiosk1 Model Tweak

I noticed on the Kiosk1 model, part of the lighted button panel here:

Kiosk1.png

Shows up here:

Can someone kindly please help with this??

Kiosk1-1.png

7 hours ago, ConansHair said:

Looks Awesome!! Thank You!!:animier:

Kiosk3.png

Looks I forgot to sort the smoothing out. I can see a couple of funky bits here and there. I’ll upload a fixed version in a bit. :)

@ConansHair Here we go. That should look even better. Also exported a version for TSL. I can't think off the top of my head of anywhere it's used ingame, but it's there just in case. :)

plc_kiosk3_fixed.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marius Fett said:

@ConansHair Here we go. That should look even better. Also exported a version for TSL. I can't think off the top of my head of anywhere it's used ingame, but it's there just in case. :)

Awesome, thanks again!! Will check it out later after work!!

@Marius Fett,

thanks for providing a fixed version of the model. I was wondering if you may be inclined to check fix also the UV mapping for some of the items on the shelf. It's quite obvious to me that some sides are completely messed up.

On 3/17/2024 at 8:53 AM, Salk said:

@Marius Fett,

thanks for providing a fixed version of the model. I was wondering if you may be inclined to check fix also the UV mapping for some of the items on the shelf. It's quite obvious to me that some sides are completely messed up.

I hadn’t noticed, I’ll be honest. I sort of just fixed what I was asked to fix and left it at that. Pure laziness on my part. 

I can’t remember the last time I did anything with these games, but I’m sure I can rustle something up next time I’m able to get to my PC. 

• Like 1