zendiagram

T-Shirt and or shirtless mods?

Hey everybody, just curious if somebody could point me in the direction of or potentially get a mod for a shirtless male PC or a mod with T-Shirt like clothing for the male pc. I saw in Marius Fett's bits and bobs thread that he had posted a screenshot of a canderous and sion mashup, and I thought it looked sick. I know on Nexus somebody had posted a "Carth's clothing" mod, but I don't know how I'd port that over to tsl and make it  a custom item for a PC. If anybody knows of anything like this let me know please!

I’m fairly surely Oldflash’s Final Touch mod featured at least one shirtless male outfit. Might be worth picking that mod apart to see what you can find.

I’d offer to send you the model from my thread, but I don’t have it any more. I deleted it when I had a clear out of my modding folder.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marius Fett said:

I’m fairly surely Oldflash’s Final Touch mod featured at least one shitless male outfit..

Nice typo 😆

• Haha 2

I appreciate the responses guys, thank you! @Marius Fett and @DarthParametricthanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely take a look at some of those mods (though I'll probably steer clear of the fully nude ones and the shitless ones as well @Effixlol) and see what I can cobble together, thanks!

47 minutes ago, zendiagram said:

I'll definitely take a look at some of those mods (though I'll probably steer clear of the fully nude ones and the shitless ones as well

Sounds messy.