georgevogiatz003@gma

I'm stuck in Kotor 1 and I want help pls

So I was on the ruins on Dantooine and when I passed through the door to the star map, the cutscene that was supposed to play never did, so now I'm stuck there without anything happening and I can't continue the story, so any help pls? 

Note that I'm on steam and I'm using a bunch of widescreen mods

Edited by georgevogiatz003@gma
Typo

Sounds like a recurrence of this issue here, which neither I nor the original author were able to reproduce in subsequent testing. Based on other similar cases elsewhere in the game, I believe this is caused by excessive clicking when a script is trying to execute, causing it to terminate prematurely. You can download a revised copy of the script and put it in your Override folder. Note that this won't help you fix an existing sequence break, but hopefully it should prevent it reoccurring if you load an earlier save and try again.

8 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Sounds like a recurrence of this issue here, which neither I nor the original author were able to reproduce in subsequent testing. Based on other similar cases elsewhere in the game, I believe this is caused by excessive clicking when a script is trying to execute, causing it to terminate prematurely. You can download a revised copy of the script and put it in your Override folder. Note that this won't help you fix an existing sequence break, but hopefully it should prevent it reoccurring if you load an earlier save and try again.

Yeah I did that but unfortunately both my save and for some reason the autosave was after this happened, so is there any way I can replay before this happened without having to restart the whole game pls:(