Sith Holocron

Adding eye flashing to droid model "C_ConDrdL"

2 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

How difficult would that be to adjust?

Anyone could adjust the camera hook with no problem, it's adequately named and there's no tricky business involved linking, relinking or properly setting anything up.

• Like 1

Although it is slightly complicated in this instance due to the fact that C_ConDrdL, like a number of other TSL models (and the occasional K1 model) lacks a neutral/t-pose. Hence the screenshot of it being in the midst of an animation - that's it default pose.

Anyway, here's a readjustment of the hook. The vanilla positioning was way too high.

Edit: I know it isn't part of the request, but since I already edited it anyway I''ve updated the foreman droid with the revised self-illum keys for the talk anim and added a camerahook which the vanilla model lacks altogether.

Edit 2: Removed outdated construction droid model.

TSL_Foreman_Droid_Talk_Anim_v2.7z

• Thanks 1
  • Light Side Points 1

This is v3 in action and I will grab a recording of the Foreman droid in just a moment.

And the Foreman Droid.

Edited by Thor110
  • Like 2

Ah, the foreman droid's eye flash is a lot easier to see, given the size. I guess the construction droid's eye meshes need a little more surface area.

Edit: Created new eye lens mesh, although there's not much to work with in terms of the texture. Also tweaked the position of the camerahook.

TSL_Construction_Droid_Talk_Anim_v4.7z

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Ah, the foreman droid's eye flash is a lot easier to see, given the size. I guess the construction droid's eye meshes need a little more surface area.

Edit: Created new eye lens mesh, although there's not much to work with in terms of the texture. Also tweaked the position of the camerahook.

Here is the video for these edits, looks a lot better now.

• Like 1