Sign in to follow this  
rkimbal45

the switch port

So...trying to find this out as I can't seem to find if it has been answered anywhere directly.  Is the DLC for the switch version THE MOD? or has Aspyr done the same work that you all did?  Btw, as I say every few years YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

On 6/16/2022 at 12:29 AM, rkimbal45 said:

So...trying to find this out as I can't seem to find if it has been answered anywhere directly.  Is the DLC for the switch version THE MOD? or has Aspyr done the same work that you all did?  Btw, as I say every few years YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

It's just TSLRCM released for Switch as DLC as far as anyone knows. That's certainly the most likely anyway.

19 hours ago, Thor110 said:

It's just TSLRCM released for Switch as DLC as far as anyone knows. That's certainly the most likely anyway.

Hope they getting paid

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 4:22 AM, rkimbal45 said:

Hope they getting paid

That's not the world we live in, unfortunately we seem to be living in some sort of dystopian capitalist hell-hole where stealing art is not only allowed but encouraged and enforceable by terms and conditions. But on the other hand, people aren't smart enough to make it anything but.

• Dark Side Points 3

9 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

dystopian capitalist hell-hole where stealing art is not only allowed but encouraged and enforceable by terms and conditions

No one stole anything. Please don't start such rumors. You probably didn't mean to, but it can be interpreted that way, and Aspyr has always been very respectful of our work and nothing happened without my & HH's knowledge or permission.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

18 hours ago, zbyl2 said:

No one stole anything. Please don't start such rumors. You probably didn't mean to, but it can be interpreted that way, and Aspyr has always been very respectful of our work and nothing happened without my & HH's knowledge or permission.

It was no rumour, I was merely referencing real world situations not related to this topic ( ie : society as a whole ). Apologies for the confusion.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:37 AM, zbyl2 said:

Can you give any details?   Did you guys form a corporation?  Are you listed as the developers of the DLC?   You hired by Aspyr?

By directly looking into the Switch game files, it does not seem to have any trace of TSLRCM. Maybe they did include some fixes from the pack, but no module files are present (./Modules/*.mod) so I don't see how they would have fully included the restored content. 

2 minutes ago, aazlm said:

By directly looking into the Switch game files, it does not seem to have any trace of TSLRCM. Maybe they did include some fixes from the pack, but no module files are present (./Modules/*.mod) so I don't see how they would have fully included the restored content. 

The free TSLRCM DLC hasn't even been released yet.

• Like 2