Natural Law

HK-47 Overhaul Mod, TSL Conversion?

2 hours ago, Arson Hole said:

This mod is looking superb so far! Can't wait to see my Hunter Killer bois done justice in HD! ^-^

Will you be applying these changes to the HK-51 droids too, or will you be sticking to 47 and 50?

47 will keep the same appearance as the kotor 1 project. The 50 units will be using different textures.

Im hoping I can get a good normal+envmap system working for a true metallic look, but it's taking longer than I expected so I might stick to a grey base colour and release it sooner in the meantime if I can't sort it out.

In whatever capacity you choose to release this mod, I really don't mind. Could you perhaps make it so HK-47's optics are shut while he's deactivated in the cargo hold though?

2 hours ago, DeepFriedDimebag said:

In whatever capacity you choose to release this mod, I really don't mind. Could you perhaps make it so HK-47's optics are shut while he's deactivated in the cargo hold though?

I don't even know how to get hks eyes to animate during dialogue yet. Its on the list.

1 hour ago, Sith Holocron said:

Im not sure that would work for the overhaul mod when I upload it. Idk

3 hours ago, Existential Selkath said:

I'm not sure that would work for the overhaul mod when I upload it. Idk

You might wanna PM @Marius Fett and discuss it with him.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Existential Selkath said:

Well, one thing at a time, I've actually got to finish the hk50 textures and upload it first.

The eyes are important, but they aren't the priority rn.

If I remember rightly, your model uses the original HK model as a super model, yeah? Just use my model as the super model instead and it'll work. :)

I'm sorry to say, I've not been able to work on this for a while and I'm not sure I'll have the time in the future either. If anyone else wants to give it a go, I'll help how I can. Otherwise, it will just be limited to kotor1

• Sad 2