Sign in to follow this  
FireFury

Swoop bike stuck floating

Title pretty much says it all, whenever I click to begin a swoop bike race, my swoop bike is stuck at the height that it peaks at when you make your bike jump, which makes getting good times on any course impossible. Is there any fix it all?

The only mod I have is the TSLRCM.

Guest HK-47

Using a crack perhaps?

^This

Statement: Mine didn't do that until I used a No CD patch. If you're not using one then I don't know why mine does it too.

Using a crack perhaps?

Unfortunetly yes, it's the only way to play the game in widescreen :(

It did for KotOR1.

It never works for me on Kotor2 :(

Is there any way to fix this at all? I remember ages ago something you could do with the KSE that temporarily fixes it...

Guest HaVoKeR

well, a long time ago i fixed this in another topic, let me think... well i don't have this anymore, at least at hands, but i heard that theres a kotor2.exe file out there in a so infamous 0.c patch which is also out there that can fix this, although this patch kinda sux.... damm, i'm so outlaw =/

• Like 1

well, a long time ago i fixed this in another topic, let me think... well i don't have this anymore, at least at hands, but i heard that theres a kotor2.exe file out there in a so infamous 0.c patch which is also out there that can fix this, although this patch kinda sux.... damm, i'm so outlaw =/

I thought the 1.0c patch contained stolen mods and isn't compatible with the TSLRCM? :\

• Like 1

It is indeed a collection of stolen mods.

Do you have the 1.0b patch installed?

It is indeed a collection of stolen mods.

Do you have the 1.0b patch installed?

Another reason i'll never use it.

Yeah, the process for me pretty much was.

Buy a new copy of KOTOR2 >>> Install >>> Patch to 1.0b >>> Download UniWS + Fixed EXE/NoCD >>> Apply UniWS patch to add 1920x1080 support >>> Install TSLRCM

OK. I do know of a fix that may work, although 1.0b should've done it. Try holding down the jump button through the start, and then release it once you've begun.

OK. I do know of a fix that may work, although 1.0b should've done it. Try holding down the jump button through the start, and then release it once you've begun.

It worked, thanks!

But this fix does not always work. HaVoKeR's fix may work for those that can't get the jump button fix to work.