Sign in to follow this  

Lost Mod? Darth Sion's Unscathed Body for the Exile

Looking for what seems to be a lost mod from Filefront. It looks like a very competent reskin job (the fair skin one, at least) of Darth Sion's body. It also removes Sion's head from his body model so that it can be used in combination with any male PC head. If anyone has this mod stored somewhere, please let me know.

If no one's familiar with the mod, it really would be a great mod to have, given that other mods that replace the default underwear texture/model to make the Exile look athletic are flawed one way or another. You could also further set the Exile appart from Sion by removing the glove, or by giving both arms gloves of varying lengths.

Many thanks in advance!

103135_1.jpg

Holy crap, that is a bulky build.

Not exactly the body of an MMA fighter, but it'll do the job. I may be able to make some adjustments so that some proportions are not as pronounced. Unfortunately I'm also noticing some geometry issues I was not expecting to find, but I'm very very appreciative of the reskin job. The walking animation is very much that of a brawler, which I never noticed. Thank you @LoneWanderer for the find and @Marius Fett and Darth Jaden for crafting it. How did you manage to recover it?

No issues regarding viruses, by the way. None Avast can detect, at any rate.

28 minutes ago, Marius Fett said:

No idea where you dug that relic up, but good effort! Hopefully the OP will enjoy the fruits of your efforts! 😆

Why not upload it here, now that it has been found?

2 hours ago, La Ingobernable said:

How did you manage to recover it?

Filefront had an interesting feature: they posted mod's filename on its page. Knowing filename, it's possible to search in some shady places

Edited by VarsityPuppet
Removed link

Come on @VarsityPuppet.  The mod was rediscovered thanks to that site. It probably would have been lost without that site, and may very well be the only way of recovering some of those old mods now. I saw the link before it was removed, mind you. I just think it's a counterproductive policy.

Edited by Guest
Surely you're not saying it's a counterproductive policy to not link to shady places on the internet?

20 minutes ago, La Ingobernable said:

Come on @VarsityPuppet.  The mod was rediscovered thanks to that site. It probably would have been lost without that site, and may very well be the only way of recovering some of those old mods now. I saw the link before it was removed, mind you. I just think it's a counterproductive policy.

Read Rule 10.