The_Drib

Kotor 1 and 2 Windowed Mode on Mac

I can't seem to run either Kotor 1 or 2 in windowed mode on mac, through steam. I have tried changing in the swkotor.ini but it still doesn't work.

I tried some keyboard shortcuts but I might not have been doing them right. Thats about all.

On 5/24/2022 at 7:53 PM, Sith Holocron said:

Was there anything else you tried? Just thought I'd ask for those troubleshooters that follow...

Whoops. I read your yellow text but it didn't register in my mind. - I replied earlier.

Update: I got Kotor 2 into a window by turning off wifi then the launcher gave me an option to change the settings and go into windowed mode. However if i do the same with kotor 1 it won't show the menu it is like the luncher is too small.

Is it possible to make a mod to make windowed mode possible for KotOR 1 on Mac? Does one already exist?

On 5/31/2022 at 7:03 AM, The_Drib said:

Is it possible to make a mod to make windowed mode possible for KotOR 1 on Mac? Does one already exist?

I'd be interested in this as well. I've been able to get K2 to run windowed but have yet to find anything that works for K1.