VojtaNesvadba

KOTOR 2 switching Exile's gender in dialogues?

!!! THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS !!!

Hello, just been playing for a bit and the game sometimes uses "He" when the party members speak about Exile even though the character is a women, even in the saves there is coded the gender is female (I checked it in KSE). I don't care about the pronouns as such, but I hate when in some dialogue Handmaiden or Visas are falling in love with Exile and sometimes they just being "hetero" against her.

Another problem with genders: How can I make the game after some big part of playthrough to think that Revan was a man? I think I told Atton that Revan was male and still when I talk with Kreia about her students, she is speaking about Revan with pronoun "she" same with T3-M4 when he is showing the hologram, I hate seeing Carth there instead of Bastila.

Any help?

EDIT: I have found an information in KSE in Numerics:

101PER_Revan_Sex: 1

So I suppose 0 is male? Could be. I'm gonna try it and then will add an entry here.

Yes, it worked, but still didn't find a fix of the first issue.

Edited by VojtaNesvadba

The global variable determining the player's gender is 000_PLAYER_GENDER. The values are:

GENDER_MALE   = 0
GENDER_FEMALE = 1
GENDER_BOTH   = 2
GENDER_OTHER  = 3
GENDER_NONE   = 4

However, the Handmaiden is not available as a party member for a female player. It sounds like you are using a mod that adds this option but does not add additional dialogue to refer to the player as female.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

The global variable determining the player's gender is 000_PLAYER_GENDER. The values are:

GENDER_MALE   = 0
GENDER_FEMALE = 1
GENDER_BOTH   = 2
GENDER_OTHER  = 3
GENDER_NONE   = 4

However, the Handmaiden is not available as a party member for a female player. It sounds like you are using a mod that adds this option but does not add additional dialogue to refer to the player as female.

Oh yes, I have there some mod expanding the usage of party members. So this explains why is Handmaiden jealous about Visas with Female exile and why they sometimes use "he" instead of "she". Thanks 👍

On 5/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, VojtaNesvadba said:

Oh yes, I have there some mod expanding the usage of party members.

Which one, PartySwap?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drazgar said:

Which one, PartySwap?

Yes, but now it isn't any big issue since Handmaiden didn't want to speak with the Exile anymore and the interactions between Handmaiden and Visas when I entered Ebon Hawk ended too haha.