Sign in to follow this  
ScrierOne

SKIN:Neglected Computer Panel

Neglected Computer Panel

This computer panel makes various appearances throughout the game - on Peragus, Telos, Dxun and Malachor - but has somehow eluded the attention of every HD texture pack I have installed. I initially intended to just upscale it with an AI and be done with it, but the AI didn't do such a good job... so I started making tiny little tweaks by hand with HAL eyes, bicycle reflectors, screenshots from various SW films, fake GUI elements I made myself, until eventually this was the result.

The panels have gone from 256x256 to a possibly excessive 4096x4096 pixels.

Drop files into override, compatible with anything that doesn't alter the same textures.

I give blanket permission to use / improve this texture, just give me a nod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/30/2022
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

33 minutes ago, ScrierOne said:
This computer panel makes various appearances throughout the game - on Peragus, Telos, Dxun and Malachor - but has somehow eluded the attention of every HD texture pack I have installed.

PER_CPanel.tga was included in my Peragus Medical Monitors and Computer Panel since 2018. But yours looks nice.

1 hour ago, Sith Holocron said:

PER_CPanel.tga was included in my Peragus Medical Monitors and Computer Panel since 2018. But yours looks nice.

I know, I have that mod installed, it's just not in a very resolution compared to the the surrounding ShiningRedHD textures. I actually thought about upscaling yours at first, but decided that it might be easier to start from scratch... but I think I ended up using a few of the same screenshots as you did anyway. :p

Just now, ScrierOne said:

but I think I ended up using a few of the same screenshots as you did anyway. :p

I noticed! LOL

By the way, can I see the recolor you did for Malachor? I confess I just hastily copied the original file when I got to Malachor in my current playthrough and noticed the ship panels used the same texture.

1 hour ago, ScrierOne said:

By the way, can I see the recolor you did for Malachor? I confess I just hastily copied the original file when I got to Malachor in my current playthrough and noticed the ship panels used the same texture.

I'll send it to you via PM later.