Sign in to follow this  
PoopaPapaPalpatine

BUG FIX(ED): What the heck are the "Plasteel Cylinders" file named?

So I've installed some new mods, started a new game, and am finding issues that are causing a texture "blinking" or animating bug specifically on these "Plasteel Cylinders," and I'm trying to figure what they're called in the game's files to find the problem. I've had this encounter before with animations for certain placeables conflicting with their respective specular traits but can't for the life of me think what it could be for the cylinders as I haven't got anything in the Override folder that would have to do anything with having them animate. My current thinking is that something from the "Ultimate Endar Spire" mod I recently installed is the cause (I'm running it without Reshade) and it's conflicting with something else.

Could be a conflict with the placeable.2da file, is there any mods that have additional rows for the placeable.2da?

5 hours ago, djh269 said:

Could be a conflict with the placeable.2da file, is there any mods that have additional rows for the placeable.2da?

Ought not to be. I'm a strict vanilla player; I keep things where they are and just change the cosmetics mostly. The last thing I put in was @Tk664 Korriban mod and that shouldn't have touched any of it. It's why I'm looking at the Ultimate Endar Spire to see if anything in there is screwing around.