Hi everyone, hope were all having a good day

I'm super new to modding and modeling in kotor, let alone any game and im trying to make and import a custom lightsaber model into kotor 1. Ive followed a number of youtube tutorials but come up stuck. Ive made my model and saved it as an mdl file, put into kotor etc, then when I whip out the lightsaber it is invisible in game. Im using 3ds max to create a model and kotor tool + mdlops to convert it all to something kotor can read. The main info im going off is in (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPeUit0j5yY&ab_channel=TutorialTim). Please forgive me if im doing something blindly wrong, I have essentially no idea what i'm doing, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If the model is invisible in game, the most likely problem is that the meshes were not linked to the base properly. Make sure to use the link tool in KOTORmax, not just 3ds Max's linker.

That seems to have worked, but i think my model is too large when i resetXform because this is what i got in-game😂. Thanks for your help JCarter426

swkotor 2022-03-03 15-17-18.png