YourSoul1sMine

Adding new Jedi Robes

Hello everyone. I been attempting to add Prequel-Style robes mod by Kainzorus Prime as a separate entity in the appearance.2da and baseitems.2da by creating new columns in the files. However, when I equip the robes, it shows their underwear instead of the actual robes. Is there a way to create a script so it can utilize the columns I created in the appearance.2da file or do I have to register them as disguises?

Unfortunately, it's not possible to make the game recognize new columns for body model slots in appearance.2da. See here for more details.

It is theoretically possible with scripting, but there are various issues that make it impractical. And for that, you can look here for more details.

Well, if you want to have several robe models in the game I suggest using existing slot for Revan robes. In the TSL it is unused as far as I remember.

Thank you for y'all responses.

11 hours ago, heyorange said:

Well, if you want to have several robe models in the game I suggest using existing slot for Revan robes. In the TSL it is unused as far as I remember.

I'm modifying Kotor 1. So i'm might just have to replace the Star Forge/Darth Revan's model slot (J) in order for the new robes to appear correctly since I don't know how to script.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YourSoul1sMine said:

Thank you for y'all responses.

I'm modifying Kotor 1. So i'm might just have to replace the Star Forge/Darth Revan's model slot (J) in order for the new robes to appear correctly since I don't know how to script.

I think that would be a good way to go, since the mod also includes Star Forge/Revan Robes variants.