LadyTevish

MOD:Gold Jedi Star Forge Robes

Gold Jedi Star Forge Robes

Have you ever wished that the Star Forge Robes were more like the jedi robes you have been wearing throughout the game?  This mod will replace the standard Star Forge Robes with the gold robes that are seen being worn by some of the jedi around the enclave and in cutscenes.  Custom icon included!  Solid black versions will replace Revan's Robes.

Installation:  Run The TSL Patcher.

Bugs: Because the default Star Forge/Revan Robes use the male texture for both male and female PCs, the TSL Patcher fixes this by giving the female PC her own texture.  However this will not work if you use a female PC mod with a custom body model.  I have included the files for the female PC in this case, just copy them into your Override folder after you run the patcher.  They will only be usable by the PC and female companions (you can still put them on males, they will just look odd).

Credits:
-BioWare for the best SW game ever.
-Kainzorus Prime for kindly letting me use his jedi robes.
-Effix for being awesome and writing the TSL Patcher! ^-^

Terms of Use: Please do not claim this mod as your own, or upload to any other site!  Otherwise you may use this mod in any of your files with credit.  Everyone likes to be recognized for their hard work. ^-^

If you have any questions, message me on DeadlyStream or email evenstar74@hotmail.com.  Enjoy! ❤️

MalePC.jpg

FemalePC.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2022
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, LadyTevish said:
Because the Star Forge Robes use the male texture for both male and female PCs, the female texture has been renamed and is not compatible with the male model, and vice versa.

You can change this with the TSL Patcher if you want to.
I think they thought it was fine because both models work with that texture. It's also likely that they didn't think modding this game would become so popular. I think some other models also use the same texture, but do use ones with male and female names, a bit inconsistent.

It took quite a bit of debugging to figure that out let me tell you! Lol

I figured it's not too difficult for a player to just copy the files of the gender they're playing at the time, they're all there. And re-copy if they decide to switch genders later.

If someone wants to create a TSL Patcher fix I will gladly include it. ^-^

Yes, but... party members, it's not a main char excluse item. In my last playthrough I saved up so many spikes that I made 3 robes.
I'll see if can help with that.

This is true. You can equip the same gender companions, but yes there is a limit to what it can do because the outfit is more formfitting. It will still work on another gender, the texture will just look a little funky.

Any help would be appreciated!

LT_Gold_Jedi_Star_Forge_Robes.zip

I think this should be it, but some testing wouldn't hurt, mainly because I did none.
If you're interested, have a look at changes.ini (you can open it with Notepad). It's like the recipe of what the Patcher does, in this case it's fairly straight forward.
The installer will likely give warnings about files you already have, but that's fine, they're not errors.

Oh, and if all works then you might want to tweak info.rtf, the Bugs section. On Windows you can just double click an .rtf to edit it.