Vabulletizer

TSLRCM compatibility patch for Sikon's Lonna Vash 1.2 mod

Hello there, i saw a topic asking to release an update for this mod, but unfortunately there was no any progress, i would like to know, it is even possible to get these two mods to work correctly together?

On 1/16/2022 at 6:32 PM, Vabulletizer said:

Hello there, i saw a topic asking to release an update for this mod, but unfortunately there was no any progress, i would like to know, it is even possible to get these two mods to work correctly together?

In my experience, the hardest thing about compatibility is merging the Korriban tomb's TSLRCM content with the mod's content WITHOUT restoring the vanilla bugs.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:06 PM, Revanbeta50 said:

Yeah let's see if I can get the other modders availability 

You certainly won't be getting modders for this project by making your own copy of this very thread.

This user created this thread and managed to follow the rules when creating their post and yet the community didn't have answer to give!

Keep this in mind, Vabulletizer asked their question in a reasonable and sensable manner and was ignored... in your thread you wrote the following:

From what you have shown the other modders on this site is that you cannot follow most of our General Posting Habits, Spam or Bumping rules... why would any of us want to work on a project you are requesting?

• Light Side Points 3

1 hour ago, N-DReW25 said:

In my experience, the hardest thing about compatibility is merging the Korriban tomb's TSLRCM content with the mod's content WITHOUT restoring the vanilla bugs.

You certainly won't be getting modders for this project by making your own copy of this very thread.

This user created this thread and managed to follow the rules when creating their post and yet the community didn't have answer to give!

Keep this in mind, Vabulletizer asked their question in a reasonable and sensable manner and was ignored... in your thread you wrote the following:

From what you have shown other modders on this site that you cannot follow most of our General Posting Habits, Spam or Bumping rules why would any of us want to work on a project you are requesting?

Bro I am not spamming tf I am just trying to help u know like a jedi would do

And i am still new so I don't know all the rules man Please just give me a break