Sign in to follow this  
Saul_R97

(Request) Kotor 2 Mechno arm for kreia

Bao Dur is so tech savvy a cybernetic mechno arm for kreia after telos restoration zones would be lore friendly or her mechno arm covered inside of a glove (tslrcm compatible)

795998457_mechnoarm.jpg.9ccd39a2e1b9e9f75fbeca5e48f89d3b.jpg

If your argument is that it would be lore-friendly... no. It's not. Kreia HATES machines. She would see handicaps as a challenge to overcome, and just like with losing her sight as well as losing her connection to the Force, she accepts the challenge with dignity.

Note I'm not bashing anyone who wants to see this be made, but please don't use nonsense as your reasoning for a request.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarthTyren said:

If your argument is that it would be lore-friendly... no. It's not. Kreia HATES machines. She would see handicaps as a challenge to overcome, and just like with losing her sight as well as losing her connection to the Force, she accepts the challenge with dignity.

Note I'm not bashing anyone who wants to see this be made, but please don't use nonsense as your reasoning for a request.

I meant lore friendly version of her getting a hand as opposed it appearing out of nowhere

2 hours ago, Saul_R97 said:

I meant lore friendly version of her getting a hand as opposed it appearing out of nowhere

This response leads me to believe that you haven't even looked at the mod which is linked. Whilst the mod linked isn't compatible with TSLRCM, the mod is "lore friendly" in the fact that you do a sidequest for a Weequay mechanic and as a reward he gives Kreia a cybernetic hand... I don't see how that isn't "lore friendly" and "getting it out of nowhere" when you have specifically asked for the same mod but with Bao-Dur.

So you want a Kreia to have a cybernetic hand which looks like this:

Spoiler

mechno arm.jpg

Keep this in mind, you are requesting this mod... that means you want somebody else to make the mod for you. 

Linking that cybo-arm is pretty much useless due to the fact that any modder who takes up this requests will have to, not only model a cybo-arm (often from scratch) for Kreia, but they also need to attach said cybo-arm to Kreia's model which looks like this:
Screen01.thumb.jpg.3525c0c5845a7395ed965

Any modder's who make this mod would discard your concept for a cybo-arm as it probably won't physically fit with Kreia's robes.

And before you say "But Kreia's mechanical hand doesn't add a mechanic hand... it looks just like her old hand" to which I say...

2-1bpoke.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Have you not watched Empire Strikes Back?"

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

This response leads me to believe that you haven't even looked at the mod which is linked. Whilst the mod linked isn't compatible with TSLRCM, the mod is "lore friendly" in the fact that you do a sidequest for a Weequay mechanic and as a reward he gives Kreia a cybernetic hand... I don't see how that isn't "lore friendly" and "getting it out of nowhere" when you have specifically asked for the same mod but with Bao-Dur.

So you want a Kreia to have a cybernetic hand which looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

mechno arm.jpg

Keep this in mind, you are requesting this mod... that means you want somebody else to make the mod for you. 

Linking that cybo-arm is pretty much useless due to the fact that any modder who takes up this requests will have to, not only model a cybo-arm (often from scratch) for Kreia, but they also need to attach said cybo-arm to Kreia's model which looks like this:
Screen01.thumb.jpg.3525c0c5845a7395ed965

Any modder's who make this mod would discard your concept for a cybo-arm as it probably won't physically fit with Kreia's robes.

And before you say "But Kreia's mechanical hand doesn't add a mechanic hand... it looks just like her old hand" to which I say...

2-1bpoke.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Have you not watched Empire Strikes Back?"

what? the person I responded to about the mechno arm being lore friendly wasn't the person who linked the mod.