Sign in to follow this  
Publicola

MOD:KOTOR Widescreen Logos

KOTOR Widescreen Logos

This is intended as a one-stop shop for all widescreen logos available for KOTOR 1. Upscaled vanilla style, Origin logos, and a TOR-style variant made by GOG; they're all here. All logos provided are 1024x1024, large enough for even ultra high-def widescreen setups.

This is *not* a widescreen mod. This is a logo replacer intended for people who are already using a widescreen mod like UniWS.
(Check out the subreddit mod build and follow the directions!)

1651247540_01K1CP.thumb.png.801ffca4f03e8a1f06248786652d8f8c.png

Instructions:

- Download and unzip the mod.
- Look through the 'screenshots' folder (or check out the images provided above) to compare the different options and pick one for yourself.
- Find your chosen folder, copy the image (logo_sw_02.tga) file within that folder, and paste it to the Override folder in KOTOR 1.

-------------

Credits:

01 K1CP Logo: this was the version seen above -- a higher resolution version of the original KOTOR logo, used by @DarthParametric as the logo for the 'Kotor 1 Community Patch' (K1CP). DarthParametric made a similar 'Vanilla Logo - Upscaled' available in their 'K1 Main Menu Widescreen Fix' mod, as did @Riisis in the 'HD Logo and Bigger Hud' mod. (Here's a screenshot of the first one; here's a screenshot of the second one). I much prefer the version used on the front page of K1CP, as it is a fair bit brighter with a bit more color saturation.

02 Origin Logo: this was the logo used by the Origin release of the game, recolored by them to match the TSL game's logo.

03 Origin Logo - Darker Color: I tried to match the original coloration of the first game, a slightly less 'bleached' look.

04 Origin Logo - Vanilla Stye: I tried to match the original size of the separator element (the part with the 'of the').

05 Origin Logo - Vanilla, Darker: I tried to match both the style and coloration of the original logo with the Origin graphics

06 TOR Logo: this was the logo used by the GOG release of the game. It was made available by DarthParametric as an optional logo replacer for his 'K1 Main Menu Widescreen Fix 1.2'. (Specifically look under 'OPTIONAL' > 'TOR-Style Logo - Centered'). He kindly made the original available via Discord, from which I made this logo image.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2021
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes