Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

KOTOR and TSL Maps for Jedi Academy

Like Jedi Academy but you want a little KOTOR goodness mixed in there? Perhaps you want to play on KOTOR map. Perhaps you're one of those folks making a KOTOR (or TSL) related Machinima Movie. I've decided to post all of the Jedi Academy maps I've encountered over at Jedi Academy Files and elsewhere in one handy thread so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. If I've missed any maps, feel free to post and I'll update the main list.

1. Manaan Map

(I'd change the Falcon to the Ebon Hawk for obvious reasons.)

2. Taris Upper City South (Alpha Version)

Hopefully, the map-maker will be releasing an updated version soon.

3. The Jedi Academy on Dantooine

4. Corel's KOTOR Skin Pack Includes Darth Bandon . . .

5. KOTOR Map Objects Add some fun KOTOR objects to any of the above maps . . .

6. I think we're all familiar with this one . . . Star Forge Observation Deck (Version 1.1)

7. Leviathan Bridge (with a Bonus Skybox) - now available!

8. Ravager (Darth Nihilus' ship) from TSL

9. Currently a work in progress: Davik's Estate on Taris (WIP)

10. Tatooine with (FULLY ENTERABLE) Ebon Hawk!: Mos Kreetle

11. Nar Shaddaa Streets Pack

12. Leviathan Escape (WIP) - When completed, this map will contain the following areas on Leviathan:

a) The area where Malak meets the Carth, Bastila and your PC for this first time

B) The hangar that the Ebon Hawk is in

c) The prison.

Other areas may be included as well.

13a. Taris Landing - The map consists of a total of 2 small and 2 big platforms. An empty landing platform and another one with a CCT Spaceship on top of it, and a smaller platform and a sensor node. All platforms are surrounded by the city of Taris, including tall buildings with glowing lights and ships, where you can hop on/off, flying through them.

13b. Taris Landing 2.0 - An updated version of 13a (description of changes to follow when available)

14. Horizons of Taris - The Upper City of Taris at sunset, inspired by both the concepts for Taris as well as the game itself. There's also a Orbital Bombardment mode as well - so you can see the city under attack!

15. Amock Hangar T-31 - A rainy themed Taris map. The mod maker - RunAmock - felt that the best angle for the contest would be to do something original instead of the expected sunset type mood that Taris is known for. The map also includes a sister ship to the Ebon Hawk, which he has named the "Ivory Eagle".

16. Duel Taris - A duel map based on Taris. It was built from a mixture of ingame screenshots and some concept art images.

17. Kashyyyk (in Daytime!)

18. Darth Revan Model by Almighty Gir - Brand new, highly detailed model of Darth Revan. NOT a port from KOTOR!

There was a KOTOR skin pack that had many models and skins lifted directly from KOTOR but it was deleted from JAFILES - as it was a porting issue. A thorough search on the internet may enable you to find it but I can't guanrantee success. Have fun!

(Acknowledgement: This post originally was posted on another site in a slightly different format. Since I wrote it however, I give myself full permission to put it here.)

Guest Zhaboka

Interesting, had not seen most of these before. Quick question, I'm assuming ports are (as per usual) not tolerated here?

Interesting, had not seen most of these before. Quick question, I'm assuming ports are (as per usual) not tolerated here?

I would assume so.

As far as I know, none of these maps are ports...

As far as I know, none of these maps are ports...

He's probably referring to the line right under number 18.

You did not give a link, so I believe there's nothing to be tolerated... Isn't it the case?

Guest Gaminglord28

Sounds awesome! Where can I download this?

You did not give a link, so I believe there's nothing to be tolerated... Isn't it the case?

I guess that I just wanted to point out that such things as direct KOTOR ports to JKA do exist but I wasn't going to help anyone find them per se. :P

So yeah, I think I'm in the clear. At this time, I just want to point out that the things I have linked to are newly modeled items and are not ports.

Gaminglord28, each of the maps listed above have separate links. It's not available all in one pack. Reviews of any of the maps are welcomed.

Guest Gaminglord28

I guess that I just wanted to point out that such things as direct KOTOR ports to JKA do exist but I wasn't going to help anyone find them per se. :P

So yeah, I think I'm in the clear. At this time, I just want to point out that the things I have linked to are newly modeled items and are not ports.

Gaminglord28, each of the maps listed above have separate links. It's not available all in one pack. Reviews of any of the maps are welcomed.

Thanks. I'm definitely getting these!

Guest Zhaboka

Indeed, and I wasn't indicting Sith Holocron. With my post I was just making sure it wouldn't be tolerated for me to post anything ported, which it's not. So unposted it shall remain. ;)

The weird thing is, some ports are available at ModDB site... curious, how they got passed the moderators..