Sign in to follow this  
kallas_br

Increase Hit points without increasing damage

As far as I know, modify difficultyopt.2 causes the enemy's hit points and damage to be multiplied by the entered value. It is possible to separate this somehow and increase the hit points of enemies without increasing the damage they deal.

I would like the fights to last longer, not necessarily for enemies to do double or triple damage to me

I'm getting deja vu over here. Like I said the last time you posted this, the difficulty settings don't affect HP. The only thing you can do with difficultyopt.2da is change how much damage enemies do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TamerBill said:

I'm getting deja vu over here. Like I said the last time you posted this, the difficulty settings don't affect HP. The only thing you can do with difficultyopt.2da is change how much damage enemies do.

holy shit, I'm getting old, I could have sworn I had posted this in other forum.

Sorry for the double post, is there any way I can delete this post?

8 hours ago, AmanoJyaku said:

What about modifying autobalance.2da? From what I understand, most enemies are Set_3. So changing vpmult from 0.65 to a higher value, e.g. 1.3 to double enemy VP, might work.

https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Autobalance

That would work, albeit only for TSL. Doubling the multiplier doesn’t give exactly double the VP due to the way the formula works but it’s certainly close enough for horseshoes. I don’t know how many enemies are exempt from level-scaling but ideally you’d boost their VP manually to match, or they’d come across as unusually weedy.

well a possible suggestion it will take awhile. Make an implant that modifies the Con modifier. or manually increase the Max Hitpoints of an Enemy NPC of your choosing. Or increase the Hitpoints within Classes.2da.