EAF97

Taris Sith Party--Put 2 Armor Sets in Footlocker

This is more of a minor request, but would someone be able to write a "fix" for the Sith party and/or encounter on Taris which would put two sets of sith armour in the footlocker and/or to be dropped so that both the player and Carth can have one? I know the work-around when using K1R and other restoration patches, which is to just dismiss Carth from the Party (I also know how to easily just enter a cheat into the console to get the armor), but in my view it would make things more immersive either way to give Carth a set of Sith Armour as well.

2 hours ago, EAF97 said:

This is more of a minor request, but would someone be able to write a "fix" for the Sith party and/or encounter on Taris which would put two sets of sith armour in the footlocker and/or to be dropped so that both the player and Carth can have one? I know the work-around when using K1R and other restoration patches, which is to just dismiss Carth from the Party (I also know how to easily just enter a cheat into the console to get the armor), but in my view it would make things more immersive either way to give Carth a set of Sith Armour as well.

There's actually a mod for that here :).

13 minutes ago, Hunters Run said:

Actually K1R has it set up so you can get both armor sets from both the party and the interrogation.

How does that work? Would I simply go to the interrogation and THEN talk to the Sith in the cantina to get invited to the party?

On 10/12/2021 at 11:51 AM, Hunters Run said:

Yep, Or you can do the party and get the interrogation uniforms after (you'll need to exit and enter the apartment  building).

I assume this means go to the party first, get the uniform, exit the building, and then come back in to get it from the interrogation?