Sign in to follow this  
ZoeyQuick

Mod Request

Does anyone happen to still have a copy of Darth333's "All in one force powers mod"?

I would be forever grateful if someone had a copy and shared it with me.

please and Thank you!

does anyone ever wanted to wear tulak hord armor or the canonical ajunta pall cloth by varsity puppet? it would be good if we can obtain it somewhere bcs i think if we only saw it for several minute it like a waste of they time recreating the canon look for ajunta pall, having the cloth to be obtain would make they efford with those mod worth it..

3 hours ago, RyUsS said:

does anyone ever wanted to wear tulak hord armor or the canonical ajunta pall cloth by varsity puppet? it would be good if we can obtain it somewhere bcs i think if we only saw it for several minute it like a waste of they time recreating the canon look for ajunta pall, having the cloth to be obtain would make they efford with those mod worth it.

Uhm, I don't think you understand how forums work, don't add unrelated things to a topic, make your own.
When you do... there's no Tulak Hord armor, if you are referring to a mod (Seikan's?) then mention it like you did with Varsity Puppet's. That said, I get what you're saying.
Also, welcome to Deadly Stream 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Effix said:

Uhm, I don't think you understand how forums work, don't add unrelated things to a topic, make your own.
When you do... there's no Tulak Hord armor, if you are referring to a mod (Seikan's?) then mention it like you did with Varsity Puppet's. That said, I get what you're saying.
Also, welcome to Deadly Stream 🙂

ouh im really really sorry, im new to this forum so idk much thing about it, once again im sorry and thankyou for clear it out for me and is there anything else i need to know? before making another mistake

Hey, no problem, just saying. Just make a new post in this mod request section of the forum (if it's not related to an existing post) and add as much details as you can.