ZM90

Official K1R Progress Thread

Things that are done and who gets credit (List will be updated as more things get done)

Black Vulkar Basement - ZM90

Sith Soilders In Sewers - ZM90

Shuma The Hutt - ZM90

Duan Passcard Dialog - ZM90,Mandalore

Shen/Rahasia Extra Dialog - ZM90

Krayt Dragon Fight - ZM90

Carth Extra Taris Dialog - Zbyl (thanks for the generous contribution)

Restored BIK Movies - Zbyl (thanks again)

Extended Sith Raid on Taris (Zbyl,ZM90 thanks again Zbyl)

Outfit Correction for Uthar and Yuthura - ZM90

Juhani Extra Dialog - Allronix

Impossible Difficulty - ZM90

Other Corrections to Taris - Zbyl (thanks again)

Wookiee Amulet - Mandalore

Bastila on Korriban - ZM90

Party in Naga Sadow's Tomb - ZM90

Alternate way to get Sith Uniforms - ZM90,Mandalore

Glow Rod - Mandalore

There are other things not listed here that are partly done and the list will be updated with those things when they are done. If I am missing anything else that is done please let me know and the list will be updated accordingly.

Have you made any headway into restoring the Iriaz creatures to Dantooine?

Not yet but,I have made headway into several different pieces of cut content. The problem with me is I work on a piece of cut content then I sometimes skip to another like how I was working on the extended version of the Sunry trial at Manaan then went on to do something else. I always come back to stuff later though. What happens to me is I lose interest in working on a certain piece of cut content then I work on another one. That's always been a problem with me as a beta restorer despite the fact that I am very passionate about beta/cut content.

Things I have made headway into include

Sunry Murder Trial

Sith Board Ebon Hawk

Lower City Cut Content

Undercity Cut Content

Injured Sith in the Unknown Regions Temple

Injured Sith on the Leviathan

Alternate way of getting the Sith Base passcard on Taris (almost complete)

As well as others I am not remembering right now.

Anyway for those wondering why I am restoring things that normally conflict with the story and how this will work let me explain.

The things that normally conflict with the story you will usually need a extremely high persuade to see such as Bastila on Korriban or party members in Sadow's tomb. The idea behind this is not only are we giving you extended scenes and extended areas we are letting you play KotOR your way with these alternative scenarios. So the whole purpose of K1R is to give the players a extended game and to allow them to play KotOR their way even if it means adding a little of our own content to open up the options. Sounds like a pretty good deal doesn't it?

Guest Darth Hayze

Sweet! I was really hoping someone would come along and do this. K1 doesn't NEED a RC mod like TSL does, but after playing it over and over and over, new content, that is actually Bioware content, is exciting!!

Anything you need a hand on on the half-done list while I'm working on the cut Sith dialogue on Taris?

Anything you need a hand on on the half-done list while I'm working on the cut Sith dialogue on Taris?

Sure,make a script that will allow Bastilla to be in the party for Korriban. That would go along nicely with my near finished restoration of party members in Sadow's tomb.

Guest Astor

I downloaded an iriaz restoration patch a while ago. If you like, I could upload it and you could include it and give credit to the author.

I downloaded an iriaz restoration patch a while ago. If you like, I could upload it and you could include it and give credit to the author.

I think they would have to ask the permission of the person who created the fix before they could include it in their work. The original creator of that fix was Master Zionosis and might be reached through that link. (I only say might as he hasn't checked into LF since 04-30-2011 so there are no guarantees on speediness of replies.) Best of luck!

Guys,Bastila on Korriban and the party in the Tomb of Naga Sadow are done now. This was my second successful script compiling :D. I'm not a scripter but,I'm pretty good at everything else so I'm proud my script works :D.

Which cut lines?

*interested*

I believe it's the ones where Juhani speaks of Korriban's evil and how it affected her. I don't remember where they are though so I'll have to look for them.

What about the Extra levels on the Shadowlands?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Restoration_of_the_Shadowlands;86553

Why not check out all of the previously released restoration mods and see if those folks would be willing to contribute their items to your project?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/files/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/Mods/Restored_Content;9831

We are planning on restoring the cut levels of the Shadowlands, yes.

I think so, yes. In fact, where do you think it should go? I'll do it now.

Guest Astor

Why not check out all of the previously released restoration mods and see if those folks would be willing to contribute their items to your project?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/files/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/Mods/Restored_Content;9831

A lot of the mods on that list are only half done, and most are extremely buggy. I should know, having tried just about every one.

Will this mod be restoring the Czerka uniforms to the guys found on Korriban? Like the landing port guards and the salesmen and so on.

I just noticed, what's the impossible difficulty thing that's been restored?

A lot of the mods on that list are only half done, and most are extremely buggy. I should know, having tried just about every one.

Will this mod be restoring the Czerka uniforms to the guys found on Korriban? Like the landing port guards and the salesmen and so on.

I just noticed, what's the impossible difficulty thing that's been restored?

Yeah restoration of the Czerka uniforms would be easy to do. Impossible Difficulty was one of the 3 cut difficulties,I decided to restore it back into the game and put it up for download for a small taste of what is to come. The other 2 difficulties that could not be restored due to space issues are Very Easy and Hard.

I got the sith to spawn :D. Your dialog modification was still needed for it to function properly though so we both get credit. That major hurdle is gone though.

Excellent! I'll do some hard work on the Glow Rod now, that means Taris will be pretty much done very soon!

Guest Dak Drexl

Are you guys planning on restoring the laser trip mine? They actually work in-game if you add them into your inventory, but they appear as and are named plasma mines after you set them. While fixing the "laser" part is probably out of the question, I'm sure making them "work" wouldn't be past a .uti fix.

Are you guys planning on restoring the laser trip mine? They actually work in-game if you add them into your inventory, but they appear as and are named plasma mines after you set them. While fixing the "laser" part is probably out of the question, I'm sure making them "work" wouldn't be past a .uti fix.

Completely forgot that existed but,now I remember hearing something about it. We're pretty much restoring everything we can so yes. You can tell we're not skipping content by restoration of Bastila on Korriban,party members in Sadow's tomb,restoration of all of the Sarna,Yungenda cut content,the glow rod,ect.

Greetings my fellow modders/beta restorers/fans. I can report to you that Taris is almost finished. All we have to do is restore the last of the Sarna/Yungenda content and finish what I was doing to the lower/undercity (which is all done by the lower and undercity restoration mods but,I tried to contact that modder so I could ask if he would contribute his work but,couldn't get ahold of him). Anyway I think I found a way to pretty much get the rest of the Sarna/Yungenda content done. So my fellow modders/beta restorers/fans,it's pretty safe to say expect a teaser of Taris in about a week :).