ZM90

Official K1R Progress Thread

Quick reply - I'm impressed haha.

The Aspyr update, while not perfect, was pretty good IMHO. If you were asked to put K1R on the workshop: would you (and the team) be in favour of this?

With the way the workshop operates, I would be very hesitant to do so, but I wouldn't immediately say no (I'd just very much like to).

• Like 1

I haven't seen this mentioned -- or likely missed it -- but does K1R fixes the Juhani sidequest bugs?

Native widescreen support at the very least would be a welcome addition.

In the meantime, I have been happily playing widescreen using "Flawless Widescreen" :beer:

The 'secret' seems to be to use the 32-bit version of FWS even though I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.

There have been glitches every now and then, usually after I've Saved & Loaded waaay too many times (Pazaak victory cheat strategy, y'kno). Fixed by exiting the game, entering again, switch to 1024x768, exit again, enter yet again, switch back to 1366x768, and Load the saved game.

MSFT's Xbox Game DVR even works splendidly! Check a sample here.

I haven't seen this mentioned -- or likely missed it -- but does K1R fixes the Juhani sidequest bugs?

In the meantime, I have been happily playing widescreen using "Flawless Widescreen" :beer:

The 'secret' seems to be to use the 32-bit version of FWS even though I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.

There have been glitches every now and then, usually after I've Saved & Loaded waaay too many times (Pazaak victory cheat strategy, y'kno). Fixed by exiting the game, entering again, switch to 1024x768, exit again, enter yet again, switch back to 1366x768, and Load the saved game.

MSFT's Xbox Game DVR even works splendidly! Check a sample here.

If you refer to disabling the "messenger" type NPCs, I believe it does

With the way the workshop operates, I would be very hesitant to do so, but I wouldn't immediately say no (I'd just very much like to).

I get where you're coming from. If the game ever did get Steam workshop support, I just thought it'd give your mod more exposure.

I respect your view in any event and it's not as if Steam workshop would make installing this mod much easier, as manually installing K1R is anything but troublesome. Thanks for replying.

Guys is your mod compatibile with Polish version of the game? And if not any hints how could I translate added dialogues?

Guys is your mod compatibile with Polish version of the game? And if not any hints how could I translate added dialogues?

Your best bet would probably be to PM F-oh-ex ( http://deadlystream.com/forum/user/15858-f-oh-ex/ ) and see if he still has the Polish translation I still have to integrate into K1R.

He might even have an updated version by now.

Hi guys. Do people know if anybody has done a written walkthrough for the restored content i'm sure that I've missed some stuff on a few plays.