Sign in to follow this  
Tyler lelie C

Jedi temple mod android version

Hi everyone their is a mod I really want the person to create for everyone the jedi temple mod for kotor2 only for Android version think about it their is a jedi temple mod only for the pc version of kotor2 right but not for the android of kotor2 so why not make one for the android version so everyone who has the android kotor2 version can get all the badass jedi and sith stuff 

maxresdefault (1).jpg

On 8/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, Tyler lelie C said:

Hi everyone their is a mod I really want the person to create for everyone the jedi temple mod for kotor2 only for Android version think about it their is a jedi temple mod only for the pc version of kotor2 right but not for the android of kotor2 so why not make one for the android version so everyone who has the android kotor2 version can get all the badass jedi and sith stuff 

Technically you can install any mod, including the Jedi Temple mod, onto an Android device... but as you might be aware, you'd need a PC for that.

If you wanted a "watered down for Android" version of Jedi Temple, in which you can install it without a PC, it "may" be possible for one to make it... though you probably aren't going to get all of the badass Jedi and Sith stuff. Some of those items require a 2da file to work properly and the only way to make the Jedi Temple mod work on Android without breaking TSLRCM is a TSLPatcher installer... which can only be used on a PC.

Plus, I'm not even sure if an Android friendly version of the Jedi Temple mod can be made... we'd need permission from deathdisco to do this and I doubt many will see the point of creating an Android version of a mod when Android can already install and play this mod as long as they have a PC.

Also, here's a tip: when talking about a mod or a forum thread... don't use the Thumbnail of a YouTuber's video, use the mod link (Just copy the link from the search bar and just copy it into the thread):

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyler lelie C said:

So in other words I would need his permission if he can hook me up with a jedi temple mod for my android version of kotor2

In other words, get a PC and install it then transfer it...

Rest assured this mod works fine on Android, as all will provided they are properly installed.

It's just a matter of installing it on PC, then transferring the files across.

To be honest, I think a patch could be made fairly easily that just includes the updated files for Android users so they can copy the tslpatchdata to their override along with six preconfigured files, but they would have to be set up for a specific type of installation, such as TSLRCM only or Vanilla only etc

The files that would need preconfiguring are :

dialog.tlk
placeables.2da
planetary.2da
plc_crcrt.utp
plc_lft1.utp
galaxymap_p.gui

I was thinking of setting up a compatibility patch for this, but the thing is...

So many different users use so many different mods, I guess TSLRCM is the most likely to be installed first, but people use all sorts of different mods, which is why doing this sort of thing is impractical, because before you know it somebody wants the patch slightly altered so they can install a different set of mods and it goes on and on.

Most people just bite the bullet and install on PC then transfer across to their mobile device.

• Like 1