Sign in to follow this  
EAF97

K1 Belaya to PFHC07 Head from TSL/K2

I'll be honest, the PFHC07 head from Kotor 2 feels like it belongs somewhere permanent, either on an NPC  or to be reskinned on a recurring character. I also consider it the most attractive-looking female option for the game, but I digress. Would it be possible for someone to make a mod for this head to be used for the NPC Belaya in the Jedi enclave on Dantooine in Kotor 1? I feel like it'd give her more personality as her regular head is more generic and less defined

See the source imageimage.png.2c7113d7026ea2e4f998020963aa787f.png

I need some more time to turn it into a TSL Patcher mod, but for now I have this:

GMgaVtU.jpg

p.s. the robe change is from "JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Jedi Robes for K1", I didn't want to uninstall it for a screenshot.

• Light Side Points 1

On 8/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, Effix said:

I need some more time to turn it into a TSL Patcher mod, but for now I have this:

GMgaVtU.jpg

p.s. the robe change is from "JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Jedi Robes for K1", I didn't want to uninstall it for a screenshot.

This honestly looks perfect. Great job! Please keep me posted on this if possible! I'm currently looking to overhaul the appearances of a lot of the NPCs in K1 especially. Belaya was one of my top picks for this, as were the Sith acolyte Lashowe (replacing her head with the PFHC02 head from K2, ideally with dark-side corruption but just for the eyes) and the Hidden Bek sentry on Taris (whose voice sounds totally different from how she looks bc she sounds like a middle-aged Irish or British lady; I use VP's Helena Shan mod and so I was thinking of using Helena Shan's vanilla head to put as the Hidden Bek sentry's head, it actually fits perfectly).

image.png.631406b62c8a37dec469436fb3399bf6.pngimage.png.2cb0e186f40c9408d051a501f2959b18.png

Otherwise, please keep me posted on the progress with TSLPatcher for the Belaya mod.

Alright, I think this should do it for Belaya.

Do note that it only works with a save in which you haven't been to Dantooine yet, so as late as right before you enter the Ebon Hawk to leave Taris.
Otherwise appearances get "locked" in your savegame, a bit of a pain making, testing and using a mod, but that's how it is.

Effixians PFHC07 from K2 to Belaya K1.zip

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Effix said:

Alright, I think this should do it for Belaya.

Do note that it only works with a save in which you haven't been to Dantooine yet, so as late as right before you enter the Ebon Hawk to leave Taris.
Otherwise appearances get "locked" in your savegame, a bit of a pain making, testing and using a mod, but that's how it is.

Effixians PFHC07 from K2 to Belaya K1.zip 579.14 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate this.