Hi everybody! I'm new here, but I've been stalking the forums for a while now. I've done some trial and error, but I still fail to get the game to run in 100% capacity because mod conflicts, probably. As far as I know, everything I have is compatible with each other with a little wiggling, but I'm not sure. So I decided to go for a clean slate (for the fourth time) and am trying to figure out what order to install my mods. I've mixed and matched some cosmetic/texture mods because I'm like that. And yes, I know, some mods aren't compatible with TSLRCM by default, which is why I would assume to install those first. TSL patcher is my friend! Anyway, here's the mods. I made a list and I put notes to myself in them. One thing I'm curious about is why I keep getting an access violation trying to install "Male Exile and Sion" though. Any tips would be great! Thank you!

P.S. if anyone wants specifics, especially on multi-option mods, I'll do my best to tell you. Thanks again!

Edit: I forgot to mention I'm play the GOG version of the game. Thanks!

Edit 2: I've done some thinking and have decided to user the widescreen patcher to fix the game's resolution. https://www.wsgf.org/

Edit 3: Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention that I'm hoping to use the Grey Jedi Freedom mod as well...

Edit 4: I know, this getting annoying, but I've switched out my lists. Does this one seem right? Thanks again.

KOTOR 2 TSLRCM Mod Install Order.txt

Edited by Airazor65