Sign in to follow this  
PirateofRohan

Works in Progress

Thought I'd make this post just as a way to keep track of my future/not-yet-started projects, such as they are. As they move past the concept stage they may get threads of their own.

Unique Sidequest Messengers (K1): continuing on from my Mandalorian Jagi mod, this one attempts to do the same for all other side quests.

Jolee's old friend who tells him about Sunry should look more like a smuggler. Sunry himself could use some scruff from his prison stay, and maybe a Republic Officer's uniform. The trial's half politics anyway, why not have him look the part. I'm also partial to giving Elora the Old Black Commoner model, but I'm not opposed to the Asian variant since that one doesn't get much use afaik.

Xor not only gets a human head to better fit his dialogue, but a unique one at that. Currently thinking about bearding and greying Mullet Man for him, plus adding some scarring--maybe claw scratches since the man likes hunting Cathars so much. Looking into modding his thugs into various human mercenaries also--it always took me out of it if I confronted him on Manaan to have Selkath backing it up.

Bastila's mother's friend (the Twi'lek) could use an update. Commoner clothes vs armor is a decision for farther down the line, but I'd definitely give her a scar or something. She's done treasure hunting work after all.

Lena should also get an update--maybe have her be a red twi'lek? I'd have to experiment getting the body model the correct color and working, but I feel like she's worth it.

Carth's friend Jordo needs at minimum a Czerka uniform and probably a new head to go along with it. Have I exhausted my Asian head editing? Perhaps. I guess we shall see.

Freyrr deserves a unique Wookiee skin--I'm thinking take a page out of Itchy's and just greying the Wookiee 1 model.

Hulas could be greener and his outfit could be darker. Something that says "I have a proposition for you." Suvam Tan shouldn't be the only Rodian who gets to look significant. Equally, Senni Vek deserves a unique colored head. There is a Twi'lek racist out there conflating every green-skinned nerfherder in the game and I will not let it stand!

No More Starring Roles: Endar Spire Jedi and Star Forge Jedi in my opinion should get more diverse appearances than just "not-in-use PC head." Honestly it probably won't be anything fancy either, just tweaking their skin colors to make them Near Human (maybe Mirialin or Zeltron?). Equally, the Taris Sith Governor and that one Sith Apprentice on Lehon are missing a little something. Currently considering giving the Taris boss a light dusting of hair and goatee and calling that a day, but the Sith Apprentice should be either Twi'lek or Mirialin in my opinion. Something eye catching that makes his words actually register.

Companion Sidequest items: Scripting might hold me back here, but it seems like a fun way to acknowledge NPC character growth and have a few new toys to play with. This would include the K2 items Bindo's Band and Vao armband, although I'd probably beef their effects a bit.

Lightsaber Ranks: Dark Jedi and Sith Apprentices are clearly two separate groups. To that end and inspired slightly by the Inquisitors of new canon, I plan to reassign lightsabers to all of the adversaries so only the bald, armored Sith Apprentices get saber staffs/double bladed lightsabers out of the grunts in the villains.

Boss Enhancements: New items for every planet's boss. In practice Jorak Uln gets an armband/Sith Talisman that boosts Wisdom. Yuthura gets an armband complete with icon from her Sleheyron days that works as a boosted version of Brejik's anti-melee equipment. Considering replacing the Jedi Master Robes in Uthar's room with the Darkside equivalent of the Qel-Droma Robes--different stat emphasis but same defense 5. Wookiee Warblades abound, Calo Nord has pistols with increased stats on them. Bandon's thugs probably get their weapons, looks, and difficulty changed up since he already comes with armor and a saber. Sherruk gets a special sniper rifle. Xor gets a belt that boosts all relevant combat attributes but also has a 50% chance of zombie walk and low reflex saves (because overuse of stims is bad for you, kids!).

K2 Armor Fix: reassign textures to their correct K1 counterparts, yes. With the new armors, it's important to me that the descriptions and cultures are adhered to when possible. For example, the Mando combat suit seems like it would work better as a reworked version of the reinforced fiber armor, while the Echani Shield Suit should be anything but the Mando armor. The Corellian Powersuit should be a reskinning of the Powered Battle Armor, not yet another reworking of Cinnagar Plate Armor.

If I can get the retexture right (which by description should probably be a reskin of regular battle armor and not what should be Verpine armor), ideally this would lead to a side mod where I put M'uhk'gfa into K1--probs on the Elite Gamorreans on Taris and maybe the hapless group on Tatooine.

• Like 1