The Great Revan 101

Mod requests: Enclave Sublevels for K1, Unmasked Revan Hologram for TSL (w. Mullet Man), Realistic DS Transitions for Revan’s Canon Face (DP version or not), Naga Sadow tomb overhaul, Korriban Academy Library, and Council Robes PC (revamped version/K1)

I have seen DV’s movies, and was very impressed by his work. I have always wanted mods to reminisce about DV’S movies, like Soldier’s Destiny, Heart Of Darkness, Echoes of the Past, etc. I am wondering if anybody can make some mods with more expansions, such as Darth Bandon on Snowy Dantooine, or anything. 

TGR101 - 😉

• Like 1

What you are asking for might be a bit much, however I did suggest to someone a while back that they could add the Enclave Sublevels to K1's Dantooine.

The main problem with that however is that they have the look they did in K2 and could use reskinning as well as their models editing to remove any damage in the area.

Just adding them in is easy enough, creating the content to make use of it all is another thing altogether as I know all too well.

enclave.thumb.png.869a1bfc1c7210cf9a3e3b9d6755e5ca.png

I did always think it was weird that the doors to the Enclave were always there in the first game. ( the above is a screenshot of the first games levels in the second game )

• Like 3

Really? Oh is it? Maybe they could add the library at least. Dorak could bring me there, and show me all this. Also, I am doing this because I don’t want to nag Darth Varkor to the point where he will go all “Vorrn Vorrn Vorrn!”

• Like 2
  • Dark Side Points 1

15 minutes ago, The Great Revan 101 said:

Really? Oh is it? Maybe they could add the library at least. Dorak could bring me there, and show me all this. Also, I am doing this because I don’t want to nag Darth Varkor to the point where he will go all “Vorrn Vorrn Vorrn!”

Definitely an interesting idea and something I am toying around with myself at the moment.

However whatever I end up making won't be available for the first game and will only be for the second game and the port of the first game.

I am sure somebody could port whatever I make backwards eventually though.

Thor110

1 hour ago, The Great Revan 101 said:

I could also get help from whoever made the crashed Republic ship on unknown world/Lehon. He managed to get TSL modules into K1.

Getting the modules over is easy enough to do thanks to the tools provided by the community.

I myself ported every level from K2 to K1 and every level from K1 to K2. Though it was very messy and I would generally suggest people do it themselves to avoid the clutter I created.

https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1455-module-templates-for-v040-full-update/

I wrote a tutorial on porting the levels from one game to the other, if you wish to pursue this feel free to do so.

It definitely needs a reskin though, but I do wonder if that could be easily achieved by making use of the textures from the Enclave itself.

• Like 1

Okay. Oh, and About the PMHC04 head thing, I am looking for the .mdl and .mdx files from VanerShan’s mod. It’s under moderation, and he and DarthVhail are AWOL, so this means I can’t find them. I need to look for them. Is there any mod where I can find them?

On 7/14/2021 at 1:14 AM, The Great Revan 101 said:

Okay. Oh, and About the PMHC04 head thing, I am looking for the .mdl and .mdx files from VanerShan’s mod. It’s under moderation, and he and DarthVhail are AWOL, so this means I can’t find them. I need to look for them. Is there any mod where I can find them?

No idea, sorry.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:17 AM, Thor110 said:

No idea, sorry.

I see… Regardless, I need help from DP, or SH, or DV, or anyone. I specifically need DV and DP. I don’t know if DP will be willing to do this, and DV hates Vorrny Vorrns such as me, unless it is one of his VVs. Also, DarthVhail has activated his AWOL siren, meaning I’m stuck here.

Edited by The Great Revan 101
  • Dark Side Points 1

3 hours ago, The Great Revan 101 said:

I see… Regardless, I need help from DP, or SH, or DV, or anyone. I specifically need DV and DP. I don’t know if DP will be willing to do this, and DV hates Vorrny Vorrns such as me, unless it is one of his VVs. Also, DarthVhail has activated his AWOL siren, meaning I’m stuck here.

Well I guess I can't help there then either, sorry.