TK-664

Wakey wakey

I've noticed community engagement events kinda stopped dead two years ago now, the site's missing some little features, the featured on the dl section has been showcasing the same ol' rotation for long long time... Adds to the stale feeling. But no one is oblivious here, I'm sure you all noticed this. Kotor is having a spike in relevancy lately due to the new rumors and maybe you're holding off on the new site update to give it a kick, fingers crossed?

Unfortunately due to some medical issues I have not been able to focus on the site as I had hoped, and there is a lack of active staff as well to pick up anything else.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Tyvokka said:

Unfortunately due to some medical issues I have not been able to focus on the site as I had hoped, and there is a lack of active staff as well to pick up anything else.

Sorry to hear that Tyvokka. Obviously don't prioritize the website over your health, but at the risk of sounding a bit callous, I think you should reach out to your admins though I'm not sure how much leeway they have to do some upkeep here.

On 6/7/2021 at 2:14 PM, Tyvokka said:

Having you considered recruiting more staff to fill in the gaps of the inactive ones?

• Like 2