FemmeIFatale

(Mod Request) PFHA04 Remodel (KOTOR)

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could swap head PFHA04 for the head used by the Czerka Corporation protocol officer found on Tatooine? Also, I would appreciate if the default clothing when using this model would be her Czerka Corporation uniform. :) 

Please see below for reference photos. 

Kayleigh

:)

Czerkaprotocoll.JPG.jpg

1 hour ago, Effix said:

This is a vanilla skin? (Don't think so)

It is though.

Hey Kayleigh, if you're interested in doing basically any appearance change you want to any character you want, have a look at this. And this too for good measure.

Any doubts, just ask.

16 minutes ago, La Ingobernable said:

It is though.

Hey Kayleigh, if you're interested in doing basically any appearance change you want to any character you want, have a look at this. And this too for good measure.

Any doubts, just ask.

Huh? I enjoy doing requests. But I can't recycle someone's work without permission. To me the screenshot looked better than the K1 version, correct me if I'm wrong.

According to KTool it's Czerka_Protcol_OfficerF, which uses head 83.

It's basically the Asian head with the bun, just Caucasian and with earrings and without the ribbon.

Ok, awesome. can you take over this request?

I still have some work to do requested by her. Fun work, but it's a big Twi'lek project for now.

Nah, I'm just here to hijack random request threads to let people know how to do stuff, if it sounds easy enough.

If she's got any doubts, I'll be here.

10 hours ago, La Ingobernable said:

It is though.

Any doubts, just ask.

@La Ingobernable, I will have a look at the links you have provided thank you. :) 

(Edit)

I am having issues accessing the KOTOR Tool application.

I have downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 as required.

The error message is as follows: 

"Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. 

Process id=0x3740 (14144), Thread id=0x15cc (5580)."

If you could offer any advice at all that would be great.

Kayleigh

Edited by FemmeIFatale

Well... can't say I expected that to happen. Let's wait a bit for someone else to chip in.

If it's not resolved in a day or so, just attach the appearance.2da file from your override folder and I'll make some tweaking for you. If you don't have one, I'll attach the vanilla file with the model swaps you want.

Edit: Holocron Toolset shouldn't present this problem.

55 minutes ago, La Ingobernable said:

Well... can't say I expected that to happen. Let's wait a bit for someone else to chip in.

If it's not resolved in a day or so, just attach the appearance.2da file from your override folder and I'll make some tweaking for you. If you don't have one, I'll attach the vanilla file with the model swaps you want.

No I can't say I did either as I've used the tool in the past! 🥴 I don't have appearance.2da file so if it's not resolved I'd appreciate it if you could do the latter! Thank you! ☺️ 

All right, I swapped PFHA04's head for the Czerka officer's in all classes, set the officer's backup head to PFHA04's to avoid conflicts, and set the three underwear textures to Caucasian. Also as requested, I set the default clothing for all classes to the Czerka outfit. You may notice a slight height difference after changing clothes if you play either as a soldier or a scoundrel. I could set all of PFHA04's heights to the Czerka officer's if you prefer.

Just place the file in Override and voilà.

Don't give up on KTool if you're looking to make more changes like these though.

appearance.2da

2 hours ago, La Ingobernable said:

All right, I swapped PFHA04's head for the Czerka officer's in all classes, set the officer's backup head to PFHA04's to avoid conflicts, and set the three underwear textures to Caucasian. Also as requested, I set the default clothing for all classes to the Czerka outfit. You may notice a slight height difference after changing clothes if you play either as a soldier or a scoundrel. I could set all of PFHA04's heights to the Czerka officer's if you prefer.

Just place the file in Override and voilà.

Don't give up on KTool if you're looking to make more changes like these though.

appearance.2da 96.3 kB · 0 downloads

This is perfect! Thank you so much, just what I had asked for! I can't thank you enough! 

I would appreciate it if you could set all of PFHA04's heights to that of the Czerka Protocol Officer's height if that isn't to much of a inconvenience?

Thank you again for your help! 

I won't I will get the Tool working! 

Kayleigh

There you go.

Can't do much about the underwear models. Those would need to be rescaled specifically for this. I could always replace PFHA04's soldier and scoundrel underwear models with that of the scout (the officer's height), but I figured the difference is too subtle to come to that.

You might also be interested in making the hair in the portrait black so that it matches with the new head. Not sure if I can simply extract that asset from the game as is for you to tweak it, but otherwise I can darken the hair for you. There's also a mod that makes her hair more pleasing to the eye.

appearance.2da

23 minutes ago, La Ingobernable said:

There you go.

Can't do much about the underwear models. Those would need to be rescaled specifically for this. I could always replace PFHA04's soldier and scoundrel underwear models with that of the scout (the officer's height), but I figured the difference is too subtle to come to that.

You might also be interested in making the hair in the portrait black so that it matches with the new head. Not sure if I can simply extract that asset from the game as is for you to tweak it, but otherwise I can darken the hair for you. There's also a mod that makes her hair more pleasing to the eye.

appearance.2da 96.3 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much!

Yes, I feel that difference is pretty insignificant for the amount of time I spend in underwear within the game. 

I have made the changes to the existing portrait already, thank you for the 'heads up'. :)

Thank you! I had no idea anyone else would think about this model, as a kid I always wanted to play with her head. A personal fave' for me!