FemmeIFatale

(Mod Request) Dahnis playable head (KOTOR 2 TSL)

Hi,

Me again. :) 

I was wondering if anyone could make a playable head using both Dahnis's unique head and body textures? Both of which are present in KOTOR 2. Her model is also used in KOTOR 1 by Lyn Sekla. I am hoping her unique clothing would replace both the default clothing and underwear used in-game when using this specific mod.

T.I.A

If anyone is willing to undertake this request please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

(Link to my first request).

Please see attached a picture of the shared model in-game for reference.

Kindest regards 

Kayleigh

:)

Lyn_Sekla.jpg

Yes, interested in doing both those.
I already did some Twi'leks in my Twi'lek pack mod here.
I also added quite a few more heads next to those as a Steam mod, but without underwear, clothing, dancer's outfit, because... Steam. That needs the Patcher which is not a thing on Steam.

It will take some time and I can't make any promises when I'll get to it. If anyone beats me to it then that's great :)

• Like 1

Effix,

Thank you so much, I am such a fan of your head mods! I understand the limitations when using the workshop. 

Thank you for taking the time to undertake this request for me! 

There is no rush, I am just grateful for your help! :) 

Kayleigh

• Like 1

Hi,

That would be incredible! Would they have their respective clothing?

Kindest regards 

Kayleigh

Edited by FemmeIFatale

3 hours ago, FemmeIFatale said:

Hi,

That would be incredible! Would they have their respective clothing?

Kindest regards 

Kayleigh

Yes.
I think a few only appear with regular clothing, I'll figure something out for those.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Effix said:

Yes.
I think a few only appear with regular clothing, I'll figure something out for those.

I know personally that Borna Lys uses the default commoner clothing and personally I'd be happy with that, there are ways around the underwear situation like you could make the "model A" (underwear) the default clothing which would be the same script as "model B" (the clothing) if that makes sense to you? This would mean that she doesn't have underwear she just wears clothing, I think this would be a good way round that issue for anyone else who wears the default clothing. :) I also know that Zaerdra wears the "military suit" as default in Kotor 1 now I'm unsure how easy this would be to make her default clothing since this is an armour set but if you could I'd greatly appreciate it! 

Thank you again 

Kayleigh

Edited by FemmeIFatale