Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Calo Nord Outfit Armor

So in Star Wars The Old Republic I wear Calo Nord's armor can someone make the armor and hat for Kotor 1 and 2 :D

11 hours ago, Beast said:

So in Star Wars The Old Republic I wear Calo Nord's armor can someone make the armor and hat for Kotor 1 and 2 :D

Hello, can you share with us an image as to what you are referring to? Some of us haven't played SWTOR.

As for the hat, whilst this isn't from SWTOR, this is a mod which adds Calo's hat as an item based upon the K1 vanilla Calo Nord.

Not the same as armor and head gear items, but I made this disguise mod:

2 hours ago, Effix said:

Not the same as armor and head gear items, but I made this disguise mod:

I actually saw this when I was looking to see if was I was looking for had been made but it seems that this is the closest anyone has made. also I have seen your mods they are exceptional!😮

10 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

It's a pretty poor interpretation of the KOTOR version:

TOR_Calo_Nord_01.thumb.png.7736e411b57038b607afbdfbf9badc21.png

TOR_Calo_Nord_02.thumb.png.d9ec1410603f5200dcbf0fe49a0f72fe.png

Is there a armor in SWTOR that you would say is a faithful version to an armor in Kotor 1 and 2? I'd love if I could wear the Sith Trooper armor in both games but I don't like that I can't remove helmet, So I tried to find a version that has the armor and helmet as 2 parts Also I LOVE your sith player head :D I really wish I could use it with Jedi Academy 😮

Edited by Beast
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Beast said:

Is there a armor in SWTOR that you would say is a faithful version to an armor in Kotor 1 and 2?

Not really, no. All the early companion/NPC outfits they did, of which the Calo set was a part of, were pretty so-so. Some are better than others, but most take a bit too much artistic license for my taste. The recent "Jedi Knight Revan" (i.e. the Star Forge robes) outfit is probably the best KOTOR set they have ever done, albeit not perfect:

TOR_Star_Forge_Robes.thumb.png.3c9eceb20947507b5571ec0762cbe8f0.png

Only took them a decade to get it right.

12 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Not really, no. All the early companion/NPC outfits they did, of which the Calo set was a part of, were pretty so-so. Some are better than others, but most take a bit too much artistic license for my taste. The recent "Jedi Knight Revan" (i.e. the Star Forge robes) outfit is probably the best KOTOR set they have ever done, albeit not perfect:

TOR_Star_Forge_Robes.thumb.png.3c9eceb20947507b5571ec0762cbe8f0.png

Only took them a decade to get it right.

I will keep that one in mind :O, I might see if I can commission sith trooper armor for the 2 games but have it be able to remove the helmet, 😮 Because I also really love how that armor looks definitely in my top 5 star wars armors for the fact it looks like actual armor. Yeah I can agree they stray a little too far from the source material...

Edited by Beast