Sith Holocron

NewbieModder's Korriban Expansion: Jolee Bindo

Might anyone be willing to find all of the lines that Jolee Bindo says in the Korriban Expansion mod by @newbiemodder?  Reasonably, you may be wondering why I might ask for this . . .

Seeing as many folks have been making samples of characters (from both KOTOR and TSL) saying various things, it might be interesting to try and put these new methods to actual use in a mod. Mind you, I wouldn't be doing anything with this but if someone else had the lines, the sound files, knowledge on how to make LIP files and the time, they could make some sort of compatibility patch.

In addition, most of these examples that have cropped up lately have been almost universally female characters.  If using AI models is the way of the future, let's see male characters be tested on in addition to female characters.

• Light Side Points 3

On 5/6/2021 at 2:57 PM, Sith Holocron said:

Might anyone be willing to find all of the lines that Jolee Bindo says in the Korriban Expansion mod by @newbiemodder?  Reasonably, you may be wondering why I might ask for this . . .

Seeing as many folks have been making samples of characters (from both KOTOR and TSL) saying various things, it might be interesting to try and put these new methods to actual use in a mod. Mind you, I wouldn't be doing anything with this but if someone else had the lines, the sound files, knowledge on how to make LIP files and the time, they could make some sort of compatibility patch.

In addition, most of these examples that have cropped up lately have been almost universally female characters.  If using AI models is the way of the future, let's see male characters be tested on in addition to female characters.

I have extracted Jolee's dlgs and will be capable of creating a script of Jolee's lines from the mod, but this begs the question...

Would we want to copy @newbiemodder's original script word for word or should this compatibility patch contain corrections to Newbiemodder's original work on Jolee's lines?

If this is to become a mod, I could forsee it potentially becoming a mini version of this mod which was never finished:
https://deadlystream.com/topic/6292-korriban-expansion-modernizing-an-older-mod-wip/

I've seen it discussed in DS discord, the KOTOR subreddit discord, private messages there. And there's a few videos floating around as well.  Here's one to get you started...

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

On 7/8/2021 at 7:53 AM, Sith Holocron said:

I've seen it discussed in DS discord, the KOTOR subreddit discord, private messages there. And there's a few videos floating around as well.  Here's one to get you started...

Hi I know I am almost three months late into actually reading your comment on my reddit post back in May XD, there are some edits I have to make to this video/ tutorial. I literally just finished making a Visas voice model today that worked surprisingly well only on 10 minutes of audio. I can try doing Jolee Bindo next if you still want that test.