Sign in to follow this  
Kali_BLISS

Mission Vao "New" Voice Lines

Hello KotOR Modding community, I want to share with you some cool voice lines that maybe could be used in a mod?

They are Catherine Taber, (the same voice actress as Mission Vao from KotOR 1), pulled from her portrayal of Padme on The Clone Wars animated tv show.

Here are a few for you to sample, I have more if you are looking to make a mod.

If All Youre Gonna Do Is Make Fun Of Me I Think You Should Go.mp3 Yes Im Sure.mp3 What's Done Is Done.mp3 I Learned It From You.mp3

• Like 1

I did look through the voices lines for TOR but i felt like her voice sounded more seductive and too different from Mission

15 hours ago, Kali_BLISS said:

I did look through the voices lines for TOR but i felt like her voice sounded more seductive and too different from Mission

I hear what you're saying but . . . these lines that I refer to would probably best be used to "train" an AI model.  With the extra information, an AI voice platform would have that much more information to perform any new custom lines. With the limitations of AI training, emotion (in your example, possible seductiveness) tends to be removed from any newly created lines. So if you wanted to add Mission to say KOTOR2 or KOTOR3 mods, you could more easily do so.

And she'd be older by the time of KOTOR2 or 3, so that would lessen the "ick factor."  Just to be clear though - I wouldn't want a romance mod.

• Like 1

AI model as in a artificially generated voice? I hadn't thought about that. I know of some softwares like Resemble AI that can do really cool things.

I'm not really interested in a romance mod, moreso a mod to turn her into a jedi, and add new dialogue for dark siders who choose to kill her.

I know someone has already made a Jedi Mission mod, i'm half hoping that individual or someone else with more modding experience would want to make it using fresh sounding voice lines.

Really I just collected them for fun one day and thought it would be cool to post it here as a resource :)

-kk

Edited by Kali_BLISS
  • Like 1